Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Why has she suddenly started saying ‘go in with’ when she’s preparing food, ‘go in with some carrot’ …. She’s sounds so stupid.
I agree. “Go in with” 🙈 Some top chefs on TV, when showing a very complicated recipe where you have to add an ingredient at the right timing (like a sauce reaching a certain temperature, will say “Ok now you carefully want to go in with the _____ (ingredient, slowly stirring the whole time”. Sevda says “go in with” just adding jam to Ela’s sandwich or cheese on top of a jacket potato or adding carrot to a lunchbox! She again, has no idea, how STUPID she sounds 😂😂😂 Keep it up Sevda!

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Hmmmm, no "eat with me" content posted on TT since the disgusting exhibition of her devouring the takeaway leftovers. I wonder why, any suggestions?
You’d hope she’s accepted she can’t seem to be able to change her eating habits/hygiene and quit doing eat-with-me’s …..but I expect, knowing how mentally twisted she is, this is some kind of game to gain attention from her few hundred fans ( out of the once 1.7 million followers).

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
She does seem sulky. She should stop eating the way she does or stop filming it. No one needs to or wants to see her slobber chops chewing or what her food looks like inside when she’s took a bite
You’ve said it plain and to the point! It really is a simple solution for her. You’d think she’d see it’s not rocket science! Stop showing us your revolting eating habits and for the love of God Sevda, NO ONE wants to see your bitten food up close!!! I mean, what the hell?!!!!!

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Ahh here we go! Pat lunch time. “Something different today” when all she did was add in some chicken salami. Rest of the pat is full of sugar including the carrots. Not a single savoury or healthy thing in there! You’re giving your child a cake why throw in a biscoff too?! Dumb bint. God help the poor souls that get her donated sty clothes.
It’s not even fresh meat!! It’s highly processed chicken (all the unhealthy parts of a chicken ground up with fat and fatty skin and then rolled into a tube with nasty preservatives added). Sevda and her family eat so much processed meat. Sooo incredibly bad for the gut and a proven carcinogen. Look up ‘processed meat’ Sevda!

Mar 8, 2024
You’ve said it plain and to the point! It really is a simple solution for her. You’d think she’d see it’s not rocket science! Stop showing us your revolting eating habits and for the love of God Sevda, NO ONE wants to see your bitten food up close!!! I mean, what the hell?!!!!!
It’s so bizarre this is a thing. Imagine eating like this in a restaurant and talking to yourself and showing the inside of your food to no one. It’s the same as doing it to your phone. She has to see now at this stage her eating habits are revolting. Especially the licking of her teef at the top. It’s disgusting

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Or her shifts at the pharmacy don’t allow her to post as much lately 😂
I think that's it ! She's surely got to be doing a few shifts somewhere on the sly . It was Friday wasn't it when we got a pre- recorded pat lunch and a hello fwesh ad... Ewa had a sleep over on the Thursday- would be interesting to see if Friday this week is the same 🤔🤔