Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
The robotic execution of her videos is very strange. Having to repeat the same phrases in each video, the format and set up of each video - it’s funny because you can tell she’s trying (and failing) at changing up her content lately and it’s still…the same s. Oh look! She’s combining an eat with me with a serving up video. But wait! She didn’t film breakfast but is doing a lunch EWM instead! Groundbreaking 😂

May 20, 2024
Canada
I tell you what's really starting to grind on me. That fing bottom lip!! How does anyone's mouth move like that when saying the words "Hi guys"?! I know we're all built differently but that is fing bizarre!! A bit of Friday fun for us all...try it!!! I did 😂😂😂 (yes I know 😂) and I cannot even begin to tell you how much of a t I looked 😂😂
first comment as I generally just lurk lol. but this drives me absolutely crazy how is her mouth even moving like that

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
My goodness!
1) the amount of cheese on Ella’s dinner tonight!
2) the amount of pasta! I think that’s quite a huge portion, especially for a child. My son is 12 and would never be able to finish two huge spoon fulls (with all that bloody cheese!!£
3) use proper fing utensils woman! She’s using a flat spatula to scoop the bolognaise onto the dinner
4) ela take your dinner, no one needs a close up! BEBEEEE ugh the way she says baby!
5) she goes into some sort of trance when grating cheese!

Mar 2, 2024
She asked Ela to wait to eat so she can give everyone a closer look at her dinna. Why though? She already showed herself dishing it up and showed a close up right there. Why the need for another “closer look” before the child can eat her food?

IMG_4457.jpeg

Mar 2, 2024
She added (powdered) Parmesan to her pasta then declared it wasn’t enough so she grates even more cheese on her bowl. So the cheese and grater were already at the table and within easy reach for them to add even more to their food. Un-fing-real.

IMG_4458.jpeg

Mar 2, 2024
Ela has mentioned her food being cold several times. It’s just so unnecessary to make her wait being that she already showed the food!! Controlling cow.
Exactly. End of the day, it's not like she's even plating it up in a fancy or artistic way. She's slopping pasta and minced beef into a bowl, no one needs to see a close up of that. They can see it in their own kitchen ffs

She always serves hers last so she gets to eat it nice and warm, but the others have to wait until she's ready before they can touch it!