Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
She used to get so many good brand deals to name a few:
Weetabix
Nando’s
Tobys (okay not soooo good but still)

But now all she’s left with is TikTok shop and…..hmmm can’t think of anything else! 😂

I wouldn’t give her any deals looking at her recent content, she’s bonkers, she looks like she’s always on drugs or drunk and she eats like a pig. No wonder it’s all dried up!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She used to get so many good brand deals to name a few:
Weetabix
Nando’s
Tobys (okay not soooo good but still)

But now all she’s left with is TikTok shop and…..hmmm can’t think of anything else! 😂

I wouldn’t give her any deals looking at her recent content, she’s bonkers, she looks like she’s always on drugs or drunk and she eats like a pig. No wonder it’s all dried up!
She hasn’t been to Tobys in ages…. Wonder if they took her card away or reduced her freebies allowance 🤣

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
She rarely sits down 🙄🙄🙄 Can’t afford the dog walker anymore 😂

IMG_4481.jpeg
seagull please swap lives with me for one day, let’s do a freaky friday. i’d love you to see what a full day of work looks like on top of trying to care for yourself and everyone else. filming a short ad which is RUBBISH - like you didn’t put any research or creativity into it - and getting a laptop out is NOT WORK. walking your dog is NOT WORK. making dinner for your family when you don’t even HAVE a full time job is NOT WORK. god she’s really annoyed me with her woe is me crap. how can people not see how much of a narcissist she is?

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Her care home must be busting at the seams with all this s from TT shop and Shein.. you never seen this s again ever.. must just put it in the spare room and shut the door.. also if you had any wits about you (she has none) you would advertise something more than once like the karaoke machine.. do the ad and then a follow up one having another go or something.. she just buys random s and tried to flog it off.. and does it terrible. She is too lazy to even do a good job of it.
Her adverts are atrocious. Most creators do them in minutes, send them off and they are fab. This dimwit takes ‘ages’ (not ‘ageRs’ Sevda!) doing them, sends them and they are awful! Also, as we all know, all the other creators don’t even mention that they are doing them! They just get on, no mention of advert, and are seen doing their content which is relevant, funny, fabulous and interesting! Honestly, Sevda, you’re NOT funny but the way you tell the world of TikTok that you’re “busy wiv work” and “fiwlming an advert” or even funnier “opening my laptop” have become the only things that ARE highly funny! You make it sound like that’s your job (doing a TikTok ad) and you’re some kind of actress in Hollywood with important “bwiefs” and “scwipts” to read 😂 The funniest is when you explain in detail how hard it is to do the adverts and you explain the whole procedure! 😂😂😂 …when other creators (big creators) tell me they just don’t even think about it too much at all and it’s just a very small part of their day when they do an Ad! Apparently, you are known as the only one who talks about it on your video’s and it takes you days to do one WITH roping in your Mum to help!! 😂 😂 Oh dear God…and when she features in one…OMG they are the funniest ones! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 But carry on telling TikTok all about how busy you are with your “bwief “ and “ad” because we know you will…you are far too insecure as a person to change or think about how you come across, and your reaction to insecurity, in your case…comes out in defensiveness. Funny thing is…you are only shooting your self in the foot! Nobody else gets even a tiny bit angry that you carry on in your dimwit behaviour - only you look the fool! 😂😂 The rest of us are laughing 😂😂

Last edited:

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
What on earth is this I just found ? A video devoted to a cwoss trainer ? 🤣🤣. What did happen to the cwoss trainer ? ( excuse the random WhatsApp message popping up halfway through the screen recording 😆)
View attachment Screen_Recording_20240605_163901_TikTok.mp4

Hahaha I saw this the other day too. What the actual do? Pointless stupid video. She’s just stood there…….doing nothing. I don’t understand 😂😂😂😂
She got the cross trainer back out maybe a year ago, used it once or twice then back up it went to the dumping room!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Her adverts are atrocious. Most creators do them in minutes, send them off and they are fab. This dimwit takes ‘ages’ (not ‘ageRs’ Sevda!) doing them, sends them and they are awful! Also, as we all know, all the other creators don’t even mention that they are doing them! They just get on, no mention of advert, and are seen doing their content which is relevant, funny, fabulous and interesting! Honestly, Sevda, you’re NOT funny but the way you tell the world of TikTok that you’re “busy wiv work” and “fiwlming an advert” or even funnier “opening my laptop” have become the only things that ARE highly funny! You make it sound like that’s your job (doing a TikTok ad) and you’re some kind of actress in Hollywood with important “bwiefs” and “scwipts” to read 😂 The funniest is when you explain in detail how hard it is to do the adverts and you explain the whole procedure! 😂😂😂 …when other creators (big creators) tell me they just don’t even think about it too much at all and it’s just a very small part of their day when they do an Ad! Apparently, you are known as the only one who talks about it on your video’s and it takes you days to do one WITH roping in your Mum to help!! 😂 😂 Oh dear God…and when she features in one…OMG they are the funniest ones! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 But carry on telling TikTok all about how busy you are with your “bwief “ and “ad” because we know you will…you are far too insecure as a person to change or think about how you come across, and your reaction to insecurity, in your case…comes out in defensiveness. Funny thing is…you are only shooting your self in the foot! Nobody else gets even a tiny bit angry that you carry on in your dimwit behaviour - only you look the fool! 😂😂 The rest of us are laughing 😂😂
So funny that time in Feb/March on her insta stories when she was explaining the process of how she does her ads 🤣 Too bad the original sub got banned as I uploaded the screen recording of her being a simpleton and talking about it on there

Mar 2, 2024
She brought out the cwoss twainer again right before she got Wocco. The whole thing had New Year’s resolution vibes. She kept showing her “stats” on Instagram and acting like she was burning 500+ calories in a 20-30 minute session. Most people knew this was impossible and the bike was likely showing a cumulative calorie count which Simple Sev wasn’t re-setting.

Then she got the dog and sold the cwoss twainer because she was going to get loads of exercise with the dog. Except she never walked him, did she. She only started walking him recently as she can no longer spare the money for a dog walker.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
She brought out the cwoss twainer again right before she got Wocco. The whole thing had New Year’s resolution vibes. She kept showing her “stats” on Instagram and acting like she was burning 500+ calories in a 20-30 minute session. Most people knew this was impossible and the bike was likely showing a cumulative calorie count which Simple Sev wasn’t re-setting.

Then she got the dog and sold the cwoss twainer because she was going to get loads of exercise with the dog. Except she never walked him, did she. She only started walking him recently as she can no longer spare the money for a dog walker.
She reckons she's lost half a stone " walking everywhere " do off Sevda - we've all your fat nappy arse and spare tyre increasing... I think she's miscalculated her maffs as she's fick.. and she's put half a stone ON !

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
So funny that time in Feb/March on her insta stories when she was explaining the process of how she does her ads 🤣 Too bad the original sub got banned as I uploaded the screen recording of her being a simpleton and talking about it on there
Ah - I remember that! She was acting like she was Steven Spielberg 🙄

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
Neither of them could figure out the socks! 😂😂
Do socks have a left and right?? mine and my family's don't 🤷‍♀️ (unless they have toes in like gloves!!!) Thick b...
Mad Looney Tunes GIF by MOODMAN

Mar 8, 2024
Her sister just popped up on my fyp eating her left over Chinese.. what the actual do is wrong with this family and the way they eat?! And the way they talk?? The noises her mouth made eating that food was just fing unnecessary. I am a Montessori teacher and I’ve seen 3 years eat better than her. And sevda too. Absolutely fing disgusting eating habits. No manners at all. Why they film themselves stuffing their cake holes I do not know. Eat then film your se stories.