Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 8, 2024
The state of her. She’s a fing mess. Absolutely grimness if her whole self. I am beyond embarrassed for her at that burger video. Can only fing picture the mess of her eating the burger. Surprised she didn’t film it tbh. Use it for bait for bad comments so she could fish for compliments the divvy

Mar 8, 2024
The state of her on her instagram stories. It just gets more twagic. The excitement of seeing sedat film her, even though she most probably bribed him to film her so she could act surprised. She just fing loves herself. Imagine hearing them two crows singing and you’re in your garden. No absofuckinglutley not. She would be told to do the shut up immediately

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Teenage Sev having her neighbour round to cheer her (Sevda) up (it’s GOT to all be about Sevda 🙄). So we all know it’s going to be about getting drunk in the prison concrete tiny garden, playing the music chavvy-style (loud), knocking back shots & cheap cocktails & Sevda stuffing her face with beige food and burgers. Meanwhile, Eia will observe and it will stay in her mind and add to the memories of drunken mummy times ….the only times when her mummy seemed actually ‘happy’ and was sometimes even nice to daddy. Here’s a picture of Ela watching her mummy but refraining from coming out the house just yet incase mummy hasn’t had enough cocktails yet to stay happy.

Also, Sevda said this morning she’s got big bags under her eyes because she was absolutely shattered …so why would you have a drunken late night (possibly straight after another one!) if you were sooo tired?! Because Sevda is NOT tired (no more than normal from staying up at nights to delete comments)…she DOES ‘stop’ all the time in her days and as for the dreadful baggy eyes…nothing is new there!!..and she always looks like a fruitloop wreck!!! It’s just become Sevda’s catchphrase now ….”Guyzz, I’ve just not stopped all day! I’m absolutely shattered” 🙄😂🤣 The woman is deluded as to what most people get done in a day! And that’s besides going out socially and doing some kind of sport/exercise (2 things that are non-existent with Sevda!)
Did anyone notice the kid couldn't get out of the patio doors 🤔 🤣

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Can I second this. I sometimes feel like we should have our own WhatsApp group or something 😂😂😂

But seriously, you guys are actually awesome and I’m grateful to be able to b to you all!
I third this! I've actually been on a lovely evening out with some great friends..and I've not felt the need to go on my phone at all. Rubbing my hands with glee at all the comments I need to read through now .. I bloody called it earlier didnt i once again - so predictable acting like shes a 16 year old enjoying half a cider ! .. Cue embarrassing drunken videos of her . Love all you twolls and I'm glad its not just me that thinks she's an absolute bellend 🤣🤣 😘 xx

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
She’s an embarrassment, that drunk video shouldn’t be posted, she’s making herself look really stupid.
I don’t drink but can you get drunk that quickly and become stupid so quickly? Or just Sevda the tramp?
I guess it depends how much you can put away and if you're able to know when you've had enough and to stop before you make a dick out of yourself on social media . I know my limits if I go out for drinks and when to stop so I can wake up fresh ( kind of ) in the morning and know I've not made a fool out of myself and carry on with my day. She really seems to be in the mindset of a teenager enjoying their first alcoholic drinks and thinking she's " cool " . She's just making an absolute fool out of herself right now!

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
model? 🤣🤣🤣🤣For what? she should be for pampers nappies. Jeeesus what are these followers watching? Has no style whatsoever. I have purchased clothes from TikTok shop that influencers have modelled. There is not one thing she has worn that would encourage me to buy. It’s how she puts things together. Shes a mismatched misfit .
Howling 🤣. I'm 5ft 9... guess that makes me a super model... at aged 46 🤣. I still wouldn't wear half that crap she wears despite being 11 years older ffs

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
She is the chavviest kind of chav. The little dress, the music, the drink in hand, dancing like a t. Just waiting for a load of 17 year olds to turn up for the piss up. Those poor children.
And I hope she’s going to feed sedat some of that bbq food, speaking of sedat, he’s nowhere to been seen these days!
I showed my husband and friends these BBQ/prison yard TikToks. They all thought she was a TOTAL CHAV behaving like a 17 year old but looking like 60 year old! I never pre-empted them either! My husband and our friends thought she was incredibly ugly like a FROG dressed like a demented lady from a nut house 😂🤣😂

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
She’s an embarrassment, that drunk video shouldn’t be posted, she’s making herself look really stupid.
I don’t drink but can you get drunk that quickly and become stupid so quickly? Or just Sevda the tramp?
It’s funny because she does herself an injustice every time she decides to be a rebel to what is said on here! I love it! Shooting herself in the foot EVERYTIME! 😂🤣

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Oh fing hell can someone please tell her to stop getting pissed and singing and dancing like this. Pleeeeeeaaaaase! I can't cope 😂😂 How does she think this is ok?! I don't think I can watch any more this evening the cringe level is through the roof!!
She thinks it’s funny! It’s not like she is even saying hilarious things whilst drunk! It’s just a whiney voice singing and preteen chavvy dancing along to music. Total cringe. But that’s Sevda…a total boring, tacky dresser, chav, trying to live the teenage years she never had!

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
I third this! I've actually been on a lovely evening out with some great friends..and I've not felt the need to go on my phone at all. Rubbing my hands with glee at all the comments I need to read through now .. I bloody called it earlier didnt i once again - so predictable acting like shes a 16 year old enjoying half a cider ! .. Cue embarrassing drunken videos of her . Love all you twolls and I'm glad its not just me that thinks she's an absolute bellend 🤣🤣 😘 xx
I’m the same. I’ve had a lovely evening out with hubby and great friends (8 of us) and now just 4 of us left, who are staying the night and I’m just now in my pj’s and winding down catching up on messages and this! You’ve got to have some trashy entertainment in life! 🤣😂 When we are out with friends, we never feel the need to get our phones out and record our evenings, even when tipsy, except the occasional one off photo if it’s a birthday or some other celebration, or to stand next to a great view.

Sevda, meanwhile, likes to have a few chavvy friends round to a postage stamp size, dog piss smelling, concrete yard, with music blaring, school girl dancing, showing every drink and videoing it all on & off throughout the evening…you know, teenage chav style 🙄😂🤣 What an absolute chavvy drunken sad old tart she is. It’s all for show. It’s all “look at me guyzz! I’m showing you all I know how to have a good time! Look, I’m drunk! Tipsy Sevda! Look how cool I am guyzz!” 😂🤣 Even showing us Sedat and commenting how he’s having a good time and getting him to tell us all he’s having a good time. Yes Sevda, sure thing ….your husband just says what you want him to say…we all know that by now! Long sussed that out! Shame on you playing on his lack of mental abilities and his fear to say the wrong thing. Poor guy. He’s trapped in a sad marriage, we all know. Your pretence to us is poor acting. Don’t keep playing the show. You’re embarrassing yourself! We all know where you two are at - a marriage of convenience, created at a time when you were desperately insecure, grossly obese and desperate to be married. You settled for Sedat. It’s blatantly obvious. If you were in a real loving marriage, you’d see how radically different it is!

Do yourself a favour… get therapy. Get help. Stop with the chavvy drunken miniature prison yard shows, trying to prove you are cool 😎 and happy. You’re not deep down. At all. You’re a sad old frog sticking out your tongue full of lies and hatred towards TikTok (and full of food dribbling off it!) 🤮🤮🤣😂

Last edited:
May 20, 2024
Canada
She thinks it’s funny! It’s not like she is even saying hilarious things whilst drunk! It’s just a whiney voice singing and preteen chavvy dancing along to music. Total cringe. But that’s Sevda…a total boring, tacky dresser, chav, trying to live the teenage years she never had!
what's a chav?? sorry lol if it's an english term, I'm canadian!!