Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

gogo

Mar 2, 2024
What's this bullshit attempt at switching up her content today?! She really has no idea does she 😂
So to flog more tat she admits that Ela takes her iPad to breakfast lunch dinner and to the entertainment on holiday. Very educational and definitely worth missing two weeks of school for...
We also bring along a tablet for my 4 year old, she has not watched it once as we have been keeping her entertained this holiday. We even bought her French activity books to keep her occupied. Hate the way she is with E. Awful woman

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
About that bag for Ela to take her Ipad to dinner when on holiday. First, it's wrong on every level for tablets and phones to be used at the dining table, it's for eating and not playing games, the child is no longer a toddler and should be taught that there's a time and place for everything and a restaurant setting is not the place. Second, aren't parents warned about emblazoning their children's names on bags and clothing items any longer? It's a dangerous practise and can be used by dubious people to approach the child and, God forbid, gaining trust which can end with disasterous results.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Wtf are those insta stories about her just sitting there with Ela and Wocco eye fing herself and saying nothing?? She's losing the plot!!
Anyone else willing Wocco when she was just shoving her face in his staring at him, to jump up and snap at her in the face ? What a load of s. And that child , why is she giggling away like a 3 year old at a dog licking ?

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
The mirror one with her Mum had me howling at 5.30am this morning ffs 🤣🤣. Notice how Beggy never wears jeans anymore? Its either leggings or crap granny dresses ? Is it because she can't fit her fat nappy bum in them anymore 🤔
She looks better in jeans than what she wears now that highlight her lumps and bumps in the wrong places.

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
Wtf are those insta stories about her just sitting there with Ela and Wocco eye fing herself and saying nothing?? She's losing the plot!!
I really an unsure what I have just watched 🤷‍♀️ WTAF was that all about?? is that content that TT is paying her for... is that her work?? do me I am clearly the stupid one if she gets paid 6k a month for that s and I do what I do for a fraction of that!!!!!!

shocked x factor GIF by X Factor Global

Mar 2, 2024
Why does it feel like she is going through the TikTok shop product categories one by one? Initially, we got a slew of household products. Then she moved on to pet products. Now it seems like we’re onto children’s stuff.

And yes, Sev, there is shame in admitting Ela is glued to her iPad. The shame is Ela’s lack of development for her age, her poor communication skills, her manners - just about everything. Making memories on holidays indeed 🙄🙄🙄 That brat needs some discipline.

Mar 2, 2024
1000023560.jpg from the bag product page. I guess sevda would say "7 is approximately 6!" But surely there's sellers out there who do bags for 7 and up, also personalised and with different patterns. Why go to a baby boutique!

Also, yes she should be ashamed that Elas main company is an ipad while her parents (and in the upcoming holiday, grandparents and aunt) get drunk.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Why does it feel like she is going through the TikTok shop product categories one by one? Initially, we got a slew of household products. Then she moved on to pet products. Now it seems like we’re onto children’s stuff.

And yes, Sev, there is shame in admitting Ela is glued to her iPad. The shame is Ela’s lack of development for her age, her poor communication skills, her manners - just about everything. Making memories on holidays indeed 🙄🙄🙄 That brat needs some discipline.

I second that. There IS shame.
And the fact that there are 5 of you there to entertain her and you still shove an iPad in front of her, says A LOT about you.
She should have better manners, no phones and screens at the table, it’s such a simple thing.