Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
The what I eat in a day video!
How many fing times does she want to say sooooooowce??
My goodness she had a foot long, a churro and cookie?? I would actually be sick with all that food!

Don’t forget to mention the Ribena Sevda, quickly slipped that in there didn’t you!!!!
Where’s the sudden obsession come from?

As for having the same lunch as mine. They all eat the same thing, they have no originality whatsoever.
I have sisters and I can tell you for sure that none of us eat the same whatsoever! And that’s because we can all cook and love different kinds of foods and cook lovely home meals for our kids and families.
And no, we don’t live off air fryer food and freezer food, maybe once every two weeks but not every bloody day!! They’re going to have major health issues if Sevda doesn’t do something about it.
Ela is going to grow up like her mum and mine, large.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
The what I eat in a day video!
How many fing times does she want to say sooooooowce??
My goodness she had a foot long, a churro and cookie?? I would actually be sick with all that food!

Don’t forget to mention the Ribena Sevda, quickly slipped that in there didn’t you!!!!
Where’s the sudden obsession come from?

As for having the same lunch as mine. They all eat the same thing, they have no originality whatsoever.
I have sisters and I can tell you for sure that none of us eat the same whatsoever! And that’s because we can all cook and love different kinds of foods and cook lovely home meals for our kids and families.
And no, we don’t live off air fryer food and freezer food, maybe once every two weeks but not every bloody day!! They’re going to have major health issues if Sevda doesn’t do something about it.
Ela is going to grow up like her mum and mine, large.
The way she inhaled the footlong sandwich, footlong churro and a cookie… What a 🐷

Feral behaviour 🤢
IMG_1020.jpeg

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Now Doormat has a TikTok account. I noticed the Hippo tagged her in a video.
IMG_8268.jpeg
Oh FFS 🙄 Don’t tell me she’s honestly joining the other begs 🫠 Rememeber when MTH made a bunch of accounts using names like “Sevda.ela mum” so she wouldn’t be able to link into that 😂 Should have taken the ones similar to Minger’s username too damn

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Now Doormat has a TikTok account. I noticed the Hippo tagged her in a video.
IMG_8268.jpeg
I don’t think ANYONE could bear to watch Doormat-Badger do TikTok’s (‘badger’ meaning, the permanent stripe down her parting because it needs colouring!).

She has started to sit with her hairy husband to do his ‘eat-with-me’s’ and the conversation is SO dull, so staged and incredibly boring! However, I must say, you can sense so much genuine affection between these two. It’s just the staged conversation is not real.

Sevda did the same with Sedat today…tried talking with him about childhood school lunches. ABSOLUTELY no point!!! He barely answered and she looked pathetic trying to persuade us all that they have a really good dialogue and chemistry together. Complete opposite! It’s very obvious to most followers, with normal intelligence, to see that Sedat has quite moderate learning difficulties. He never holds a normal, interesting conversation with intelligent opinions, etc. Bless him, he just about struggles to make sure he obeys Sevda… and remembers to compliment their meal each day, with the same few phrases. Sevda should not make him do this. It’s so forced. She started making him do this, I noticed, shortly after her Dad started TikTok and her Dad shouts out every day to his wife (Doormat-Badger), in his ‘eat-with-me’s’… “Thank you darling! It’s lovely!”

The relationship between Sevda’s Dad and her Mum is plain to see, and although I don’t like perhaps the way she makes all his meals, the point is, she’s happy doing that. However, the way she runs around after her grown up daughters and the way she baby-fies Ela, is nauseating. She’s not brought up her girls to perform everyday tasks without needing help from her.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
In her EWM video tonight people commented that she looks at him so lovingly, I think she looks confused and trying desperately to get him to respond.
I noticed people commenting that too ! To me, she looks deranged - staring at him with those frog eyes popping out trying to force a response out of him . I can't see any " loving " look there at all !

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I haven’t watched last nights videos but want to comment on how she looks at sedat lovingly? She only ever looks up at him as if she’s about to stab him with a knife if he doesn’t say something nice to her/about her/or a thank you or something anything complimentary. Her big beedy eyes and that b face look, that’s not lovingly, that’s a horrible stare she does.
She does not love him, there is no affection there whatsoever and whenever there is a hug it looks so bloody awkward!
Me and my husband aren’t touchy feely (he is I’m not!) but there is a loving connection (even after 18years of marriage!) and you can see it and feel it. With them, it’s dead and I don’t think it was ever alive!