Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Lmao we all knew she wasn’t enjoying the hotel. We called it 😂 As much as she pretends she’s not letting it ruin the holiday, we know that isn’t true. She’s having a sty time 😂 And that does not look like a 5* hotel!

Not surprising to see her stealing food from a buffet for later. She deliberately got those extra pastries to wrap up to take with her. Cheap b.
Haha didn't clock that. But God forbid another guest takes advantage of the buffet in the same way!

Mar 2, 2024
You could also tell his he told ewa to say the food is great! As soon as she said it…begda says ‘good girl’

This holiday shows how tight she is, she isn’t enjoying it cos she has to pay for the cake and drinks😂😂
There’s that too. At the core of it, she was never going to be fully happy with the hotel or holiday because it wasn’t all inclusive. She doesn’t like to put a hand in her pocket. She can’t get drunk off her head on free booze all day. The hotel does look sty but I also think she was never going to be fully satisfied with it for that reason alone.

Mar 2, 2024
I looked up that hotel for a random 2 weeks next may with same setup as them (2 room, 4 adults and a child). The child is free btw.

Total £5551 for half board. Divide by 4 for per adult, divide by 14 for price per adult per night. Works out about £99 by my calculations. Considering that includes breakfast and dinner (however poor the food looks, its still 2 meals a day), I'm sorry she has no right to complain that she spent sooooo much money and it isn't perfect.

Mar 8, 2024
I looked up that hotel for a random 2 weeks next may with same setup as them (2 room, 4 adults and a child). The child is free btw.

Total £5551 for half board. Divide by 4 for per adult, divide by 14 for price per adult per night. Works out about £99 by my calculations. Considering that includes breakfast and dinner (however poor the food looks, its still 2 meals a day), I'm sorry she has no right to complain that she spent sooooo much money and it isn't perfect.
She’s so tight it’s painful to witness. I can’t fing stand tight people. Just makes her even more sty

Mar 2, 2024
And because Sev doesn’t like to complain, you just know she downplayed how bad it really is. Meanwhile, Doormat was going off like fireworks in the background. You know Sev is just as worked up but she was trying to tone it down a bit for her “not complaining” video 😂 I wonder what happened to finally tip her over the edge to spilling the beans that things weren’t going great?

There’s no way that food isn’t s. They made chow mein with spaghetti. That says it all really.

Last edited:

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
She is so pissed off that she is not being tweeted like a star... totally expected a big show for Hairy Daddy's birthday and I am laughing so hard inside that they done absolutely zilch... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I noticed that kid sitting there with the ipad set up at breakfast - WTF... just interact with the child... and last night why sit int he hotel lobby with a 7 year old, why were they not at the mini disco or entertainment with her 🤷‍♀️ Oh and all the food cut into bite size pieces so the feral one can just fork it into her mouth... can't believe at 7 years old she can't use a knife and fork 🙈

As I said before this whole holiday Ewa seemed very subdued as does Braggy Aggy... her eyes looked like piss holes int he snow this morning as they clearly get tanked up in their room at night... :mad:

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
I'm wondering if she thought that by promoting the hotel in her TTs it would result in a deal? An upgrade? Preferential treatment? It would seem that the establishment wasn't interested in the British wannabee, the renowned grifter and entitled nobody outside of TikTok.
Sevda, you ain't famous worldwide, you got what you paid for so be grateful instead of whinging about minor details.

Maybe you should think more about the horror of the other hotel guests who've witnessed your lack of social graces, had their eyes abused by the disgusting feral eating habits of you and your family, Ela included. That poor child has no hope of ever being accepted into polite society whilst adopting the table manners of you and the rest of your crew. You're disgusting, the lot of you.

gogo

Mar 2, 2024
That had me one of the best yet, but funny how she posted that video and the waitress and this morning is basically slagging the place off 🤦🏻‍♀️ it’s all a pattern, she expected VIP treatment as she is begda the famous beggar, but it looks like it hasn’t happened, don’t know about anyone else but I have had nothing “stolen” as she put it from or near our sun loungers, yeah kids have come and taken a blow up but so what they bring it back, but then again I haven’t booked 5 star always family hotels and on a smaller capacity, and had the bloody best times ever, everyone having fun and been friendly sharing stuff, not like them so called wanna be expect everything for them, it would of been probably cheaper to book an villa or apartment with pool etc but then again she wouldn’t get the attention she craves but looks like she isn’t anyway 😂😂😂😂😂
That's what we did when we had a big family holiday to Cyprus. Had the best time together and separately. Begs to cheap & dumb

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
That's what we did when we had a big family holiday to Cyprus. Had the best time together and separately. Begs to cheap & dumb
We have stayed in some places with only 1 or 2 stars and tbh we have had the most amazing time, made friends kids made friends, laughs jokes and even friends still with a family we meet over 17 years ago… we haven’t stayed at the hotel all day we had day trips boat trips etc explored the areas, taken in the culture, we have never done all inclusive etc always been self catering and eaten out on a night, we find it the best but each to there own.

Next year will be the first time we go all inclusive as going to Mauritius but I will be going out to explore etc only doing it as it works out the same price near enough as self catering