Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Mine (and the parents) shouldn't have ever allowed Sevda to buy their acceptance of her poor behaviour with cars, deposits or holidays. This is what they get for it, she thinks she can steamroll over everyone because she's famous and has money don't you know!

Will be interesting to see when they next interact when they get home..

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
Why do four grown adults and a seven year old need a packet of wet wipes at dinner, in a restaurant. They are dirty animals! The kid should be able to use her cutlery and napkin independently by now without “Nanny” wiping her face and feeding her. I would put good money on them still wiping her arse.

Attachments

• IMG_7116.png
    IMG_7116.png
    410.8 KB · Views: 41

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Why do four grown adults and a seven year old need a packet of wet wipes at dinner, in a restaurant. They are dirty animals! The kid should be able to use her cutlery and napkin independently by now without “Nanny” wiping her face and feeding her. I would put good money on them still wiping her arse.
We know she has the toilet door open when she goes… Sevda shouldn’t even be sharing details like that about her child 🤢

Apr 15, 2024
England
Mine: She’s a nightmare guys.
Never a truer word said, we agree with you Mine. That drink video where Mine’s joking about sev taking ages to get ready, being bossed about when making her drink, it was all done in a joking manner but all of these ‘joking’ videos are building up to a family dynamic that shows they are not as close as they’d like to portray. Certainly the parents and Mine get along fine, for example Mine having lunch with her parents today, you could tell it was calm and they were all happy and chatting. Add Madam Sev to the mix and it’s chaotic

Mar 2, 2024
Thickness of Doormats glasses 🤓 they’re like jam jars

Mar 2, 2024
She’s definitely using the supermarket to buy lunch items as she’s stinging on paying at the hotel… Guess she thought they would upgrade her for free due to TikTok and they didn’t 🤣 So supermarket snacks, meats and cheeses it is for the beg 😂 It’s so funny how badly this holiday is going for her
After filming her brekkie EWM’s, I bet she’s making meat/cheese and cheese/cucumber sandwiches from the breakfast buffet for her & Ela’s lunches along with the big bag of crisps and drinks she bought at the market. Tired of paying for lunch every day.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I’m seriously getting the vibe she’s fed up of spending money and just trying to get to the end of the holiday now 🤣 Don’t think she’s in the mood for going out to restaurants… It’s a shame she went all that way (North Cyprus isn’t exactly close) and has barely explored or done anything cultural or spent much time with family. She’s spending all that time and money there anyway she might as well actually make the most of it, but nope she’s a cheap bleep so she won’t. She may as well be at home creaming herself over sliced meats/chicken wings and yoghurt 🙄

Mar 2, 2024
After filming her brekkie EWM’s, I bet she’s making meat/cheese and cheese/cucumber sandwiches from the breakfast buffet for her & Ela’s lunches along with the big bag of crisps and drinks she bought at the market. Tired of paying for lunch every day.
I think you’re absolutely right, I can just imagine her putting food in her Roy Cropper bag

Mar 2, 2024
I agree - I get the same vibe. She’s over this holiday and the half board situation. She can’t even dull the misery with alcohol because she has to pay 😂 I don’t think we’ll ever see Sevda on a NON all inclusive holiday again. She’s happier than a pig in s with unlimited buffet food and drinks.