Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
The assumption her SIL’s apartment is at her disposal. She’s so entitled! Also, as if Sevda would ever go with Sedat and Ela to Side together on holiday. I don’t think we will see her opt for anything that isn’t a tacky all inclusive going forward. Her face has been tripping her for nearly 2 weeks solid that she’s had to pay for drinks and chips 🤣
It’s not for you though is it Sev? It’s for the SIL and her family, although she lets you borrow it at times. So entitled 🥴

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
In a random hotel room with Ela and some strangers, having coffee, calling their mum mummy. It was like watching something off a weird horror film

Yes what’s with being in a random room with people you met a day ago and taking your daughter???
I bet ela is just sat on the iPad anyway being unsociable.
Cringe @ mummy mummy mummy

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Yes what’s with being in a random room with people you met a day ago and taking your daughter???
I bet ela is just sat on the iPad anyway being unsociable.
Cringe @ mummy mummy mummy
What the do have I just watched? The poor young girl sat on the bed wearing next to nothing being filmed and posted on tiktok ? Even Ewa didn't look overly happy! Who the do invites people you've just met on holiday to your room? Have a drink in the bar or something...or sit and watch the evening entertainment and have a chat !

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
What the do have I just watched? The poor young girl sat on the bed wearing next to nothing being filmed and posted on tiktok ? Even Ewa didn't look overly happy! Who the do invites people you've just met on holiday to your room? Have a drink in the bar or something...or sit and watch the evening entertainment and have a chat !
She mentioned they’re singers. Does this have anything to do with her wanting to be friends? They also come from turkey, maybe she’s after a free stay?
She’s always after something from everyone she meets so must be something in it for her!

Or, can she not afford a coffee anymore and she’s wormed her way in there.

Also mine is having some peace and quiet, I DONT BLAME HER! Mine is never going on holiday or sharing a room with Sevda every again.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
So she’s out with the random woman she met at the hotel. She’s reposted an instagram story that the lady has tagged her in. So I went onto that lady’s page (sena) and…considering Sevda only met her yesterday/the day before, Sevda has liked all of her older pictures …. Is that not weird? Desperate almost??

Mar 2, 2024
"My friends"
What is she, 5 years old? How could she possibly be friends with people she just met?

And it's one thing carrying on like this herself, but she shouldn't be bring Ela to a stranger's hotel room. Not saying the ladies are suspicious or anything, but the point is, she knows nothing about these people except that they're turkish.

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024
Yes there are. Their jaws are extremely powerful. Also I read that when they’re in the water and feel threatened, they will just sink to the bottom of the lake and run full speed at 40 mph and attack whatever the threat is, be it another animal or boat full of people. That just seems frightening to me.
That is really scary.