Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
I cannot believe this man has the audacity to sit in the hotel lobby in his tight swimmimg shorts and wet tshirt (lower half still wet which means his swimming shorts will most likely still be wet too!). How foul is that! All that hair, ball sweat, skid mark crack stains (most likely because he’s dirty) seeping through to the chair he is sat on! The man has zero hygiene awareness of if he does, he shows no respect for others using the chair after him! I’m very suprised the reception allow this. A good hotel would not allow swim shorts like that to directly touch the seats. They’d insist a cover up is used for women and men to change into decent clean shorts. If I was there, I’d go over and tell him he’s disgusting 🤮

Attachments

• IMG_7335.jpeg
    IMG_7335.jpeg
    199.3 KB · Views: 25
Mar 2, 2024
I cannot believe this man has the audacity to sit in the hotel lobby in his tight swimmimg shorts and wet tshirt (lower half still wet which means his swimming shorts will most likely still be wet too!). How foul is that! All that hair, ball sweat, skid mark crack stains (most likely because he’s dirty) seeping through to the chair he is sat on! The man has zero hygiene awareness of if he does, he shows no respect for others using the chair after him! I’m very suprised the reception allow this. A good hotel would not allow swim shorts like that to directly touch the seats. They’d insist a cover up is used for women and men to change into decent clean shorts. If I was there, I’d go over and tell him he’s disgusting 🤮
I read your comment 4 times and so bloody funny 🤣

Mar 2, 2024
It's all so weird, if she acknowledges she's lucky to be away at all, why not keep any moaning to yourself/between you and your family. People are dying and you're moaning that what.. the hotel staff don't pick your parents' rubbish off their bedroom floor? Or that they didn't fold a towel into a swan for a 60 year old man's birthday?
I wonder if she came back to the hotel drunk and loud and the hotel has had a word after complaints from other guests? Just a thought.

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
LMAO she is absolutely miserable on this holiday. Well deserved! She posted this to Instagram, I just zoomed in on the text.

IMG_4648.jpeg
I can’t wait for her to make a “tell all” video about how hard she’s had it at a 4* hotel for 2 weeks lying by the pool drinking cocktails. She has no self awareness or ability to read the room so it’s just going to come off soooooooo tone deaf and obnoxious.

Mar 2, 2024
It's all so weird, if she acknowledges she's lucky to be away at all, why not keep any moaning to yourself/between you and your family. People are dying and you're moaning that what.. the hotel staff don't pick your parents' rubbish off their bedroom floor? Or that they didn't fold a towel into a swan for a 60 year old man's birthday?
I wonder if she came back to the hotel drunk and loud and the hotel has had a word after complaints from other guests? Just a thought.
Exactly - the hotel issues she mentioned wouldn’t (shouldn’t!) make you miserable like this. There is more to it. The food is likely not “stunnin” as she keeps saying. And for a greedy t like her, two weeks of s food would make her cranky. Not that she knows good food anyway but she likes what she likes and this hotel isn’t serving it. Limited access to alcohol would make her cranky. And on top of that, I think there is an inner misery that has nothing to do with the hotel itself - has to do with how much money she has had to pay out of pocket. And likely family tension for who knows what reasons. She is absolutely miserable 😂 The thing is if she wasn’t so fing cheap, she would just find things to do outside of the hotel. Explore and get away from it. Eat out. But she’s a cheap twunt who doesn’t want to pay so she stays holed up there in her misery.

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
She’s had a s holiday because she’s spent the entirety frantically deleting comments, blocking people and refreshing TWOLL pages about herself. At least when she’s at home, she’s got the distraction of 600 loads of washing a day, putting fweeza dinnas in the air fwyer and opening the laptop. No wonder she’s miserable. She’s in her own toxic vacuum!

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
LMAO she is absolutely miserable on this holiday. Well deserved! She posted this to Instagram, I just zoomed in on the text.

IMG_4648.jpeg
Basically s hotel s food s holiday too long too expensive no freebies no attention 😂 The fing show off loved gloating telling everybuddy that they were away for 2 weeks and that she paid for it. And now look 😂 Oh well that's £6k you'll not get back Sev...well not from Weetabix anyway.

Mar 2, 2024

IMG_4648.jpeg
If they haven’t been great at the hotel then why spend every moment there.. she bangs on about how she always looking on the positive side.. well get out during the day and see the fing sites! Go to local restaurants and markets and immerse herself in the fing culture.. or.. just hang around the fing pool and complain.. can’t make it make fing sense at this point

Mar 2, 2024
If they haven’t been great at the hotel then why spend every moment there.. she bangs on about how she always looking on the positive side.. well get out during the day and see the fing sites! Go to local restaurants and markets and immerse herself in the fing culture.. or.. just hang around the fing pool and complain.. can’t make it make fing sense at this point
yes! if she's having to spend on lunch anyway, go out and see the place, eat some local food