Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Lauralocket86

Jun 26, 2024
UK
I reported it and it came back no violation, I don’t get TikTok 😠
You want to know something interesting?
I always report her videos. Undisclosed ads, disordered eating (which I stand by, if a kid copies her they will choke), loads of different reasons such as safeguarding her child, that gambling video, the drunk driving..., they always come back no violation. Same on a few other 'influencers' ... however, I decided to report one of my videos. Very inoffensive, asmr type of thing that had about 5 views. Reported it under other and violations found! It got removed. Did the same with my friends with her permission and same thing. Violations found. It makes you wonder doesn't it? It seems that TikTok has its own agenda. It's probably why Begda thinks she's untouchable.

Mar 2, 2024
You want to know something interesting?
I always report her videos. Undisclosed ads, disordered eating (which I stand by, if a kid copies her they will choke), loads of different reasons such as safeguarding her child, that gambling video, the drunk driving..., they always come back no violation. Same on a few other 'influencers' ... however, I decided to report one of my videos. Very inoffensive, asmr type of thing that had about 5 views. Reported it under other and violations found! It got removed. Did the same with my friends with her permission and same thing. Violations found. It makes you wonder doesn't it? It seems that TikTok has its own agenda. It's probably why Begda thinks she's untouchable.
They are obviously making money from her

Mar 2, 2024
I don’t think Sedat, Kuki’s actual brother, has even been to her Side apartment. I’m telling you guys, she never used to be up Kuki’s ass in the earlier TikTok days. It’s only been the last couple of years when she has found a use for her (free holiday apartment, free pet boarding, bookkeeping, potential math tutoring etc). She set her up for TikTok and it’s been constant Kuki this, Kuki that. Big time user.
I don’t think so either, they look nothing alike. He doesn’t even look like his other sister either.

Mar 2, 2024
The way she’s carried on this holiday, the way she’s shown and handled her annoyance really gives a glimpse into how she is on a daily basis because of the twolls. How she is when things don’t go her way. When she doesn’t get what she feels entitled to. s seems to consume her tiny brain and she is unable to let said s go. It’s really no wonder she looks like such a hag.

We did find it odd that she was sleeping in on holiday and not getting up early in the mowngings. She was sulking!!! 😂😂😂

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
She’s up to 133K on Instagram. I think the hotel drama gained her a couple of thousand followers? She was at 131K just last week.

She said on tt yesterday that she’s explained everything about the hotel on instagram so she’s sent her followers there.
However, instagram doesnt pay like tt does.

Last edited:

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
My god .. all these stories yesterday and videos complaining about the hotel.
Does she realise that there are people in the U.K struggling to afford food and basic things and can’t afford to book one holiday a year. And there she is on her third holiday within a year.
I get it that she didn’t like the hotel service. She could just complain to the management and write a bad review online and that’s it. No need for all that she did yesterday.
She won’t give two ses,for every view etc comment she gets money from
Wait till she home It will get worse, if it doesn’t that will be a shock lol 😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She said on tt yesterday that she’s explained everything about the hotel on instagram so she’s sent her followers there.
However, instagram does pay like tt does.
She has been trying to build her IG since last year, i think nannbea has more followers then her lol 😂 for some reason I can’t find her on IG not even on my spy acct lol 😂