Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
So obsessed it's shocking. You have a 12 hour journey get back early hours haven't slept haven't even unpacked but you get your phone out and film a Tiktok of your Sainsbury's delivery. Morning Sev I hope your flight was as horrendous as your holiday. Just to let you know no one and by that I mean not even your deluded followers are that bothered if they don't see your two loaves of bwed and free cucumbers first thing in the morning in your shopping haul ok? So shut the do up.

Sedation not back till Monday oh dear how will she cope hmmm let's see Hippo isn't well and Daddy and Mummy clearly don't want to see the sight of her for another two weeks. Catch up wiv Lisaaaa? The Munster Vewity? To Kuki's to pick Wocco up and stay the night? Try and turn it into two like last time?
Bet Sedat’s making the most of his time away from the beg 😂 Probably going crazy with his friends

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
This is what he’ll be singing tonight 🎵🎶
We're having a gang bang we're having a ball we're having a gang bang against the wall 🎶🎵
season 2 dancing GIF by NETFLIX

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Meanwhile Meliz Cook’s new book is out and the chicken looks way better than anything the beg has ever come out with 🤣 Meliz is on her second book and the beg couldn’t even come up with a decent 10 page booklet 😂 Useless bint!!

Not surprising she’s “treating” Kuki and co to a Domino’s since she can’t cook and is a lazy bleep 🥴😂

IMG_2081.jpeg

IMG_2082.jpeg

IMG_2083.jpeg

IMG_2084.jpeg

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Watching her cut that salad. It’s a basic salad, why did she make it look so complicated?
I would hate to eat at her house, she doesn’t treat food very nicely, I hate the way she chops the salad, the way she handles it and touches it all, messy, no love has gone into that, she cut most of the carrot off then said it might not be enough, that’s because you sliced it all off with the skin you dumb fat b.

She has irritated me so much today.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Watching her cut that salad. It’s a basic salad, why did she make it look so complicated?
I would hate to eat at her house, she doesn’t treat food very nicely, I hate the way she chops the salad, the way she handles it and touches it all, messy, no love has gone into that, she cut most of the carrot off then said it might not be enough, that’s because you sliced it all off with the skin you dumb fat b.

Sedat makes better salads than her 🤣 He chops it much finer too

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024

Didn’t even wash it either 🤦🏻‍♀️

Mar 8, 2024
Of all the fs on TikTok they chose to send her that stuff. She doesn’t take care of her hair or her skin. Absolutely wasted sending that to her. She has a serious compulsion to lick her non existent lips with her massive tongue. Never notified how much she does it when she’s not eating this this video

Mar 2, 2024
She gets so defensive.
Is so true though.. her family over and it’s a big grill up with 100 pizzas that she can fweeze for later.. the difference is her parents buy her takeaways so she goes cheap when she has to pay.. she is also not taking into account her SIL health and current food restrictions because she just doesn’t care!!

She is home all day so why couldn’t she cook something!

What that poster said was spot on.. a pissy little lunch.

Sure you after two weeks of eating out she would be dying for a home cooked meal and a fing vegetable.

She can also wipe the smug look off her face opening the skin care.. anyone who gives the beg is someone I will never buy anything from.

May 22, 2024
Australia
Of all the fs on TikTok they chose to send her that stuff. She doesn’t take care of her hair or her skin. Absolutely wasted sending that to her. She has a serious compulsion to lick her non existent lips with her massive tongue. Never notified how much she does it when she’s not eating this this video
I went over and commented on Space NK’s tiktok. Outraged.