Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
I fing despise her. She will absolutely complain and try get compensation. But she has videos where she says the food is nice. Her sister does not have food poisoning at all. Sure they were all eating the same s.
I can’t stand her fing face and smug she is.
She rang her mum at 1am?! What the do for?
The way she said it’s not my responsibility was so smug and sly. Doesn’t matter how well packed a case is things get squashed in transit. Oh I can’t fing cope with this t.
How come Begda, Titspervert, Doormat and as Sevda the Seagull calls her The IPad Kid 😂😂😂, how come none of them got food poisoning 🤔

Mar 2, 2024
I call BS... she said Mine was poorly the Thursday and Friday but Mine posted this video on Thursday lunch time and looked perfectly ok stuffing her misshaped mouth with HUGE forkfuls of hot food that she struggled to eat and chew as there was so much on the damn fork :rolleyes:

Bubbles DeVere 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
They took one look at you Begda and thought worzel Gummidge seriously needs help. So glad she didn’t get special treatment in Cyprus. Not everyone is obsessed with SM like you Beg. Also eating like a starved pig is not a good look. 1.8 m viewers is f…k all nowadays and the ones that do sadly follow you are your Twolls to attack or follow for the comedy value watching you make a dick of yourself.

Attachments

• IMG_0354.jpeg
    IMG_0354.jpeg
    149.5 KB · Views: 33
Mar 2, 2024
They took one look at you Begda and thought worzel Gummidge seriously needs help. So glad she didn’t get special treatment in Cyprus. Not everyone is obsessed with SM like you Beg. Also eating like a starved pig is not a good look. 1.8 m viewers is f…k all nowadays and the ones that do sadly follow you are your Twolls to attack or follow for the comedy value watching you make a dick of yourself.
Billy Bullshitter

Mar 2, 2024
Wow her last Instagram story at the end where she goes, “it’s not my responsibility”

Obviously hinting at her mother in law for sending/ packing s to bring! Begda packs every thing the best so anyone else doing it is not good!

And her bullshit about not taking Ella! She is your responsibility, ela is yours and sedate responsibilities. Who calls their mum at 1am for help!! Oh Yh sorry I forgot because you helped her buy a car so that makes you entitled to her when you need!!

And what nonsense about mine getting food poisoning. How do you know others had it too in the hotel!!

I can 100% guarantee she’s putting a claim in with Cyprus paradise. And she’s going to be successful. Watch!

I hate her soo much!! Honestly hate her so much!! She’s so vile. Like you can see how much she smirks online when she’s talking!
I that’s what I thought! How does she know about others!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
It’s Turkish Cypriot festival today. Dil is going, CW and everyone else that is Turkish Cypriot will be there. Where are you bedga! Why you not going? Turkish Cypriot leader begda, why you never with our people. You act like you are more Turkish Cypriot than me, I’m saddened you didn’t turn up today 🤣😂🤣😂
The beg would only go if she got a special invite and didn’t have to pay 🤣 She wants everyone to treat her like a VIP. Didn’t realise how delusional or up herself she was until the Cyprus holiday where she truly was mad that she didn’t get special treatment.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Just in case ela needs her? Does that mean she would have left her alone at home, OR, the dad would take ela to Sevda in the park if ela needed her.

She’s so stupid that woman! Just take the flippin kid to the park for a walk with the dog.
Get that kid used to going out walking with the dog, then when she’s older she can walk the dog herself so the dog can get the walks it needs!!
Exactly, why not get Ela used to walking the dog and teach her about the responsibility of owning a pet? But wait, she can’t possibly do anything that might make Ela mature or grow up, she has to keep her as stunted as possible

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
You know what’s become apparent recently, I’d say in the last few months, is that Sevda has no interest in ela whatsoever.
She will do everything she can to palm her off onto her friends or her parents. Remember that phase she went through with getting her to sleep at her mums even on a school night?

Today she’s left the house and got her dad to come round to look after her.

Sevda can’t be arsed with her daughter anymore, she only cares about herself. And it’s a shame. I feel bad for ela that she’s not getting the upbringing she should, Sevda has everything she needs to bring up ela correctly, to be able to give her everything she needs to get by in life, to grow up properly, but she does absolutely nothing for her.
It’s a real shame.

Do better Sevda. Do better.
I genuinely think Sevda’s obsession with TikTok, her recent TikTok fame/platform with 1.8 million followers has gone to her head and she’s so much less interested in real life things like her family. And that’s sad.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Just going back to this, I may well be wrong with the school I think it is. I got it from a post the dad did, I couldn't even begin to find the video but he was filming in her kitchen and the fridge was in the background with I think a certificate from a particular school. When did she change schools though? 🤔
She moved Ela to another school at some point during her TikTok “career” as the previous school were doing meetings with her about Ela’s school difficulties and being behind or something

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
Exactly, why not get Ela used to walking the dog and teach her about the responsibility of owning a pet? But wait, she can’t possibly do anything that might make Ela mature or grow up, she has to keep her as stunted as possible
This isn’t an exaggeration at all but she literally does NOTHING for Ela that would benefit her. I can’t name a single thing she does for the child that is positive or encouraging in any way, shape or form. Education, diet, safeguarding, physical activity, social skills, fostering independence, hygiene…. The list goes on of the areas this child is being failed in. If you scroll further back on her instagram you can see she used to attend gymnastics and breakfast club. It seems the more TT “famous” Sevda has become, the more she has neglected her child.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I feel really sorry for Ela actually. The only way to get her mother’s attention is to mimic her. She eats like that because her mom does and Also wobbling her head. And, she’s way too tanned. Like wtf why didn’t that selfish beg put any sunscreen on her? I know she’s olive skinned but still. So irresponsible
Having darker skin doesn’t stop people getting malignant melanoma (Bob Marley died of it for example). Childhood exposure to sun (no sunscreen) is a risk factor for later melanoma. It’s extremely irresponsible for her not to have put sun screen on Ela… Tanning is not protection, it is still a sign of sun damage on the skin. I wish people would realise tanning (however cool people think it is) is never safe. I feel strongly about this due to my medical background and seeing people of lots of different ages getting melanoma from not taking sun protection seriously.

Mar 8, 2024
I genuinely think Sevda’s obsession with TikTok, her recent TikTok fame/platform with 1.8 million followers has gone to her head and she’s so much less interested in real life things like her family. And that’s sad.
Yeah she is obsessed with her phone, TikTok and comments off strangers. She was making a video at 1.15 unnecessarily for comments. It’s embarrassing how pathetic she really is

Mar 8, 2024
This isn’t an exaggeration at all but she literally does NOTHING for Ela that would benefit her. I can’t name a single thing she does for the child that is positive or encouraging in any way, shape or form. Education, diet, safeguarding, physical activity, social skills, fostering independence, hygiene…. The list goes on of the areas this child is being failed in. If you scroll further back on her instagram you can see she used to attend gymnastics and breakfast club. It seems the more TT “famous” Sevda has become, the more she has neglected her child.
Same with Aimee and staff. Three absolutely se parents

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Poor Mine, whatever ails her it’s horrible but not necessarily food poisoning. Sevda said that others in the hotel had also fallen ill so it could easily be norovirus and the hotel cannot be held responsible for that.
Is Sevda looking for any excuse to support a claim for compensation against the hotel that failed to recognise that she was a famous (TT) celeb and should have curtsied at her very presence?
Mine is honestly a lovely young lady with no illusions of importance or grandeur unlike her sister. Whatever is ailing her is awful and I personally wish her a speedy recovery, even if it means enduring her audibly stomach-churning eating vids because she’ll never be as disgusting as the sister and her spawn.