Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Oh I see she got her mum to sit in her house at 1am. Surely she would have that planned better for ewa to stay in their house.. or the mum sleep there at sevdas.. or sedat could have just got a taxi.
Her tongue is so white it’s disgusting

Yes what happened to the sleepovers ela was having at the mums? One day on one day off so why not last night?
Any normal family would have the kid sleep over at theirs rather than go in the middle of the night. The mum is of no age to be getting up in the middle of the night to ‘sit’ at someone’s house.

Sevda has no sense whatsoever. And does not care about her parents.

Last edited:

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
“Sainsbwys is - your - one - stop - shop”
Oh god, someone please punch her in the face!

So when the food is free or she can put it on expenses, she buys everything for her and her mum. But when she has to host kuki, she buys out of date dips to feed her.

This woman is horrid. And I wish nothing but bad on her I really do, and I know that’s not very nice but, SHES NOT VERY NICE!

Greedy fing pig

And what the do is that fat hippo whale s pose?
She has infuriated me today, especially with this ad.
Sainsburys should be ashamed to have her promote them.
IMG_0713.png

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
I was just about to finalise my weekly shopping to be delivered by Sainsburys this week as I won't have a car to go shopping - do that I have just canceled the order and will go to Tesco or Morrison's - SAINSBURY'S I HOPE YOU ARE READING THIS!!! THERE ARE BETTER DESERVING PEOPLE GOING HUNGRY FOR YOU TO GIVE FREE FOOD TO :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mar 2, 2024
“Sainsbwys is - your - one - stop - shop”
Oh god, someone please punch her in the face!

So when the food is free or she can put it on expenses, she buys everything for her and her mum. But when she has to host kuki, she buys out of date dips to feed her.

This woman is horrid. And I wish nothing but bad on her I really do, and I know that’s not very nice but, SHES NOT VERY NICE!

Greedy fing pig

And what the do is that fat hippo whale s pose?
She has infuriated me today, especially with this ad.
Sainsburys should be ashamed to have her promote them.
IMG_0713.png
Her followers are mostly from America or bought, she’s so wooden and fake, she treats her husband like s, she doesn’t care about her daughters education, she wants everyone to be at her beck and call…. There’s nothing nice or inspirational about her at all, I just don’t understand how she gets work? I definitely wouldn’t call her an influencer 😠

Mar 8, 2024
Yes what happened to the sleepovers ela was having at the mums? One day on one day off so why not last night?
Any normal family would have the kid sleep over at theirs rather than go in the middle of the night. The mum is of no age to be getting up in the middle of the night to ‘sit’ at someone’s house.

Sevda has no sense whatsoever. And does not care about her parents.
Oh yeah. Forgot about that. So has she by the looks of it haha it was too much for them having ewa being there every other night. The fact she was guan let her speaks volumes.
Ridiculous she rang her mum to go there at that time. She’s a selfish cow completely

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Can’t help but lol 😂 when called up about the s food she got for Kuki and her kids and her clap back
Well Begda if you going to clap back remember your posts that will be done and what you say as you have just proved yourself a liar once again, all for your family MAKE IT MAKE SENSE you horrible b
But you will want your free stay and Kuki and her do your accts and look after the dog

Mar 8, 2024
Absolutely no need for that sness of her Sainsbuwys advert. She is talking too fast. And then says Sainsbury’s is your one stop shop.. there’s actually already a shop called one stop shop. The dope..Why they asked to advertise and why they appwoved that is beyond me. Awful awful advert. Always says stuff is high quality cus she has do all else to say 😂😂 she really is the wrist person to advertise stuff

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Would you use the word or phrase ‘high quality’ to describe food? I wouldn’t. Unless I was dining at a Michelin star restaurant.

I thought it was used for things like clothes and furniture, couches, fabrics etc.
Her language and lack of vocabulary amazes me, she amazes me, how can you be so thick and uneducated.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
How old?? 60 years old? That’s my husband’s guess. The labia on steroid eyes! I CANNOT believe she’s in her mid/thirties! AND….she had a skin smoothing filter ON!! Also, WHAT is that pose she’s doing? She looks a complete and utter numb skull!!

Attachments

• IMG_7377.jpeg
    IMG_7377.jpeg
    138.7 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_7381.jpeg
    IMG_7381.jpeg
    241.7 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
She’s back to shoving food into her gob.

- yay first meal together and….lets sit in front of TikTok and film it and all sit in silence because that’s fun!
-says they had a nice day at home together, no you didn’t, you went and got your nails done.
- sedat speaking English, but she has to translate because apparently WE are the stupud ones not her 😳
- showing ela, had a nice bath, probably her first bath since coming back from holiday!
-that creepy looks she’s doing to sedat.
-food falling out of her mouth, pig

Imagine sitting across her at the dinner table 🤢🤢🤢

UGLY FAT t

Attachments

• IMG_0715.png
    IMG_0715.png
    385.3 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0716.png
    IMG_0716.png
    428.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0717.png
    IMG_0717.png
    432.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0718.png
    IMG_0718.png
    439.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0719.png
    IMG_0719.png
    414.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0720.png
    IMG_0720.png
    384.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0721.png
    IMG_0721.png
    413.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0722.png
    IMG_0722.png
    419 KB · Views: 20

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
When’s the romantic date with sedat for their anniversary? She’s forgotten or doesn’t want to be alone with him
She is waiting for someone to give her a freebie lol 😂 definitely doesn’t do Toby anymore to tight to pay for it now.
They all must of had their gold cards revoked even the old bat nannabee doesn’t go if she does it’s not filmed.