Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Just seen Lawrence has made the viral Dubai chocolate, wonder when she will, so to help her out I will post the ingredients lol šŸ˜‚ and how to make it lol šŸ˜‚
Kataifi 227g
Butter 42g
Pistachio cream 200g
Tahini 56g
Milk chocolate 340/454g
Cake moulds

Melt butter add kataifi toasting it till golden brown, transfer to mixing bowl allow to cool

Combine pistachio, tahini to the cooled kataifi mix well until combined

Melt chocolate poor into moulds tilting side wides and upside down shake of excess
Save some chocolate

Spoon in the filling and level poor mood chocolate over and spread evenly with a offset spatula
Chill for 30 mins to an hour, detach from mould and enjoy

Can say thank you later Begda lol šŸ˜‚
Fat Hippo sister already made it didn't she ? Crunching and slopping away after the most tedious video making it

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Just seen Lawrence has made the viral Dubai chocolate, wonder when she will, so to help her out I will post the ingredients lol šŸ˜‚ and how to make it lol šŸ˜‚
Kataifi 227g
Butter 42g
Pistachio cream 200g
Tahini 56g
Milk chocolate 340/454g
Cake moulds

Melt butter add kataifi toasting it till golden brown, transfer to mixing bowl allow to cool

Combine pistachio, tahini to the cooled kataifi mix well until combined

Melt chocolate poor into moulds tilting side wides and upside down shake of excess
Save some chocolate

Spoon in the filling and level poor mood chocolate over and spread evenly with a offset spatula
Chill for 30 mins to an hour, detach from mould and enjoy

Can say thank you later Begda lol šŸ˜‚
Donā€™t know about the beg bothering to make this but it sounds yummy and I want to make this šŸ¤£

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Sevda claims Mine started feeling sick last Thursday. And sheā€™s still not well? Doesnā€™t food poisoning usually only last about 48 hours? I smell bs.
If food poisoning lasts longer than 48 hours, it's looking pretty serious and surely you'd need medical help of some sort in the terms of getting rehydration etc ? She's still managing to flog tiktok shop se

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
If food poisoning lasts longer than 48 hours, it's looking pretty serious and surely you'd need medical help of some sort in the terms of getting rehydration etc ? She's still managing to flog tiktok shop se
Yeah agreed, if Mine is still ill since then she should be seeking medical attention rather than TikTok sympathy. I suspect sheā€™s fine and the beg is just trying to get engagement.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Yeah agreed, if Mine is still ill since then she should be seeking medical attention rather than TikTok sympathy. I suspect sheā€™s fine and the beg is just trying

Itā€™s like a teenager first discovering alcohol and getting drunk šŸ«  So so cringey
I commented something similar on her embarrassing Christmas eve " dancing videos " .. got blocked. In fact..I think the f has blocked me about 20 times . I'm like a dog with a bone- I never give up šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Mar 8, 2024
Whatā€™s with acting like a chavvy 14 year old when sheā€™s drunk? The laugh/cackle, the cockiness, the loud shouting, being rowdy.

Sheā€™s fing disgusting. Imagine being married to that mess!!
Sheā€™s hideous isnā€™t she. Absolutely vile. Nothing nice about her at all. Sheā€™s nasty through and through. And sheā€™s a nasty drunk.

Mar 2, 2024
Why canā€™t she just say broccoli? Why three times have to say ā€œtender stem broccoliā€ with every ā€œhere you goā€.

Again, being the martyr and not giving herself any sweet corn because there wasnā€™t enough - actually you fool there was enough and you just piled the other two with too much as usual.

Had to have a dig at Sedat for eating some of the leftovers after work so she had to make some other fings to stretch it out.. by making other fings she meant putting the air fwyer on.

Said she had a busy day but didnā€™t say what doing.. must have been a shift at the pharmacy

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Why canā€™t she just say broccoli? Why three times have to say ā€œtender stem broccoliā€ with every ā€œhere you goā€.

Again, being the martyr and not giving herself any sweet corn because there wasnā€™t enough - actually you fool there was enough and you just piled the other two with too much as usual.

Had to have a dig at Sedat for eating some of the leftovers after work so she had to make some other fings to stretch it out.. by making other fings she meant putting the air fwyer on.

Said she had a busy day but didnā€™t say what doing.. must have been a shift at the pharmacy
Sheā€™s so controlling even when it comes to leftovers šŸ„“ How dare Sedat eat leftovers when heā€™s hungry after work šŸ™„

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I still think she got whatever weight loss surgery Sev got on their last day in turkey and will pawn off any weight loss on ā€œfood poisoningā€ šŸ˜‚
I donā€™t as you canā€™t fly that quick after surgery and if she had it before she wouldnā€™t be stuffing her face with all that as itā€™s a liquid intake for two weeks, I had it end of March. And she would have wounds etc and your drain stays in for a few days