Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
Ela wants to make her own wrap so naturally Sev takes control and makes it for her big surprise
There is something seriously wrong with Munchausen mother Sevda and she is stunting Ela’s development on purpose to keep her infantile and dependent on Begda. I’m sure Begda can’t stand that Ela is not overweight despite the s she feeds her but equally as concerning is Ela is very fragile looking and awkward in her movements and speech and she actually looks sickly and unkept. Sevda does not care about regular relationships where kids form bonds and learn how to communicate and get on in this world. End of school, for example, is about bonding and exchanging contact info and saying bye to friends for the summer etc - and BEGDA robs Ela of all these experiences. It’s very concerning that Ela can’t use cutlery and can’t make a simple wrap and can’t speak and put a sentence together that’s age appropriate. She also has very little muscle development. She needs to play and run and climb and be in a sport. Put her in camp. Let her experience things. I feel strongly that the police should investigate. There is something not right. My mama bear spidey senses are up

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
Anyone else find it odd the child was also clearly eating her packed lunch at 4pm in that singing video?

Made me laugh when she said her ears were burning today. People talking about your abysmal parenting is not a good thing Sevda. It’s a reflection of how bad a mother you are. You should be ashamed and embarrassed of how you are raising her. I know my husband would be really upset to be spending more time away from his kids, after 2 weeks apart less than a month ago. It just goes to show as much as Sevda is a controlling narc, Sedat isn’t all that bothered about his own daughter.

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
was my mother horrible? growing up, she’d never ask me where i wanted my gwavy. she just put it on the food. and when i was old enough i’d pour it on myself 🤣 she just pampers that child way too much. “where do you want your gwavy dawwing and mummy will pour it” i can imagine it now. idk maybe i’m nitpicking but every video it’s “ewa wants” grow a backbone

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
“there we go”

Season 5 Shut Up GIF by Friends

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
was my mother horrible? growing up, she’d never ask me where i wanted my gwavy. she just put it on the food. and when i was old enough i’d pour it on myself 🤣 she just pampers that child way too much. “where do you want your gwavy dawwing and mummy will pour it” i can imagine it now. idk maybe i’m nitpicking but every video it’s “ewa wants” grow a backbone
Nope. I got fed the same stuff as my parents ate . And it was served up to me . No questions- bang - on the plate . Like it or not ! 🤣 x

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Anyone else find it odd the child was also clearly eating her packed lunch at 4pm in that singing video?

Made me laugh when she said her ears were burning today. People talking about your abysmal parenting is not a good thing Sevda. It’s a reflection of how bad a mother you are. You should be ashamed and embarrassed of how you are raising her. I know my husband would be really upset to be spending more time away from his kids, after 2 weeks apart less than a month ago. It just goes to show as much as Sevda is a controlling narc, Sedat isn’t all that bothered about his own daughter.

I think that she only did that pat lunch video for tt. She didn’t send ela with a pat lunch, why would she be eating it at 4pm.

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
Nope. I got fed the same stuff as my parents ate . And it was served up to me . No questions- bang - on the plate . Like it or not ! 🤣 x
😂 right? if i had told my mother aged 8 that i wanted a separate dinnAH to the one she made she’d tell me to do one. as she should.

i mean, this is a child who refuses to eat carrots if they’ve been cooked with olive oil. what kind of brat, i ask you??

Lauralocket86

Jun 26, 2024
UK
So I just commented 'Hey Sev, please can you let me know when you get your eyelashes done as I want to know if it's worth the money" - obviously just to point out it looks like she's had nothing done and the comment was deleted in the 10 seconds it took me to switch to my main account. So much for having their last dinner as a family hey.
For how much she did the bulging eyes and simpering that she missed Sedat so much on the last holiday she sure is quick to piss off and leave him again 🤣
She is unbelievable.
And what kid doesn't like olive oil? When my 2 were that age they wouldn't have been able to tell if I'd cooked it in vegetable or olive oil?? And don't get me started on the fricking 'where would you like your gravy?' ... don't be so soft ffs. Either the kid likes gravy or doesn't....it all runs into the other food anyways. Wet wipes.