Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 8, 2024
Has she gone to stay with the sister “hello dahlings” in law?
I don’t know how she puts up with her. Putting her down and constantly saying “they’re still asleep” it’s fing 6am sevda. Your saggy fanny eyes would thank you if you stayed in bed longer too. I would never tell sevda I owned a holiday home 😂😂😂 do that. She be on stuffing her massive pelican neck with food and licking her teef, sticking her huge tongue out 3/4 times a day. Absolutely fing not. She would be barred from it.

Mar 8, 2024
I couldn’t think of anything worse than being on a plane with a child with that stupid off the shoulder dress on!!
Restricts arm movement and is sweaty material. She’s gross.
She needs therapy for the obsession with the off the shoulder dresses that she has. She definitely thinks she looks sexy in them. She really fancies herself like

Mar 2, 2024
I do wonder if Ela has awful tantrums off camera. We’ve seen glimmers of it and Sevda has alluded to her not being very good at sharing and very jealous etc. I wonder if that’s why she tries to appease her so much, particularly around meals. Clearly, she doesn’t know the word NO.

Instead of pandering to her every whim, how about you use the holiday as a teachable moment to encourage her to try new things. I mean, bread is bread, regardless of whether it’s in turkey or not. If the kid is hungry, she will eat it. Indulging her behaviour will only create a monsterSevda brought the food from home

I do wonder if Ela has awful tantrums off camera. We’ve seen glimmers of it and Sevda has alluded to her not being very good at sharing and very jealous etc. I wonder if that’s why she tries to appease her so much, particularly around meals. Clearly, she doesn’t know the word NO.

Instead of pandering to her every whim, how about you use the holiday as a teachable moment to encourage her to try new things. I mean, bread is bread, regardless of whether it’s in turkey or not. If the kid is hungry, she will eat it. Indulging her behaviour will only create a monster.
I have no doubt that Ela is open to trying new things and if she doesn’t like something she simply doesn’t eat them and goes back to her usual staples. That’s how most kids are.

However, Sevda is only bringing all that packaged s from home because she doesn’t want to pay the higher prices for it in Turkey. All those items are in grocery stores over there, but costs are significantly higher because it’s shipped in. She learned that from her previous trip to Side and I’m sure Kuki has told her the prices have gone up again.

As for the tantrums, I don’t think Ela throws them. I think Sevda is the one who does in her own little ways. She has a short fuse and a temper and Ela/Sedat know how much to toe the line with her. There have been videos of Ela pushing back about eating something (i.e. like a small Costco roll with tuna mayo) and Sevda “gave a look” and Ela noticing, immediately said “ok I’ll try it”. OR there was a time during a roast dinner, Ela wanted another Yorkshire pudding, but there was only 1 left for Sedat so Sevda gave Ela a look and was like “eat what’s on your plate”.

It’s like everyone knows that there’s really a beast lurking behind Sevda’s nice on-camera personality.

Mar 2, 2024
More and more these holidays seem like an escape from a life she hates. Now that the ads have dried up and there will be fewer holidays next year, she will struggle even more to face her reality. I suspect she’ll take more and more advantage of holidays where she will freeload off his sister and parents in Turkey.
More like she’ll go on more little weekend getaways to Kuki’s or Ayni’s OR somewhere with just Mine/Lisa and leave Ela & Rocco with her parents.

Apr 15, 2024
England
More like she’ll go on more little weekend getaways to Kuki’s or Ayni’s OR somewhere with just Mine/Lisa and leave Ela & Rocco with her parents.
She’s already booked holidays for next year. She’s going to Tunisia with her sister later this year. She can’t escape her reality forever. On a separate note wonder why she fell out with Munster munch

Mar 2, 2024
The Tunisia holiday was also booked agers ago. The only “new” holiday booked so far is the one for May 2025.
I bet that May 2025 holiday will be to the all inclusive resort in Turkey they stayed at for Sedat’s birthday. How is she not bored of an all inclusive by now? She doesn’t even do anything except eat at buffet, sit by pool, go to the supermarket and sleep. She doesn’t even do any resort activities or go in any adventure excursions. I would be so bored!

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I can’t see her going to Datca solo without Ela. Is there a school break at that time?

Sorry yes I think they are all going to datca in the October holidays. I vaguely remember her saying that. And then kuki says she is going later in the year.
All these bloody holidays!!!
And I’ve only just managed to book two nights staycation in the summer holidays because 1) it’s expensive and 2) I WORK! Hahaha

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I can’t stand the SIL Kuki BUT I think her being around Ela for a week or so will hopefully have some positive impact. She is well educated and will hopefully provide some exposure of culture and education to Ela…… even just getting her to actually engage in conversation. Meanwhile, Sev has a suitcase full of sugary junk and an iPad for the kid. Let’s not forget, the last time they went, Sevda also got belligerently drunk at Kuki’s friend’s house and fell down the stairs!
I completely forgot about this falling down stairs incident 💀😂