Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Was about to say! Why can't Sedat make her some spaghetti and prawns ffs

Don't feel sorry for her at all, no wonder she feels sick with all the rubbish she's eaten the last few days.

I wonder if she got all her purchases through customs this time? 👀

Maybe that’s why it was a nightmare journey, wasn’t as smooth sailing! Getting caught in customs isn’t fun hahahahhHh (I hope she got caught!)

Mar 2, 2024
Why does Titspervert always have a redundant hand?
Bbc One Weirdo GIF by Two Cities TV

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
Is it entertainment though? Losing sleep every day in order to patrol your comment section isn’t a normal person’s idea of fun. Not unless you’re a sad, obsessed loser maybe?

IMG_4756.jpeg
Her clap backs now are laughing emojis to look like she dosent give a s. We all know you do Begda! You taking a few days off for your mental health when you get back? Give up Begda- people know your not Mary poppins, your a terrible mum. Dream on!!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
lol funny how she was ill on the flight same as extra large was from Cyprus and had to stay at bird brain mummy’s house, so bet pissy flaps has said that so bird brain is there everyday to look after them, if you was feeling that ill no way would you film a video, post it, eat fing prawns and have a house full, as they could be heard in the background
Beggy pissy flaps wocco only at your feet for food you drop all un trained dogs do it (so do trained dogs but the owner tells them)
Beggy pissy flaps that pasta prawns and half a block of cheese looks like un digested food brought back up

Also are you jealous of the welcome Toms sister and her kids are getting lol 😂 and your s welcome lol 😂 no ballon’s or cake for you on your arrival lol 😂

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Normally would never say this because spouses being lazy and leaving chores for their partners is horrible but, on this occasion, I hope Sedat has left a mess throughout the house and not bothered cleaning up after himself just to teach her a lesson about treating others like her personal maid.
Unfortunately, Doormat Mummy will have cleaned the house before Sevda arrived home…just like I’m sure Doormat must be putting Ela to bed after Ela has finished her beige spaghetti & cheese dinner. Sevda said she (Sevda) was going to bed as soon as she served up Ela’s dinner…and we all know she doesn’t allow Sedat to help with Ela, so I’m sure Hippo or Doormat are there to unpack, clear up dishes and get Ela to bed.