Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
The day before she was ill she had Chocolate donut for breakfast, Pringles for Snack, donated Kofte for lunch and a greasy arse kebab (kaybub) sandwich with chips for her tea, along with Gin... and she wonders why she was ill 🙈

So lets rewind to Cyprus... the Hippo was ill on the flight home and that was plastered all over TT and IG that the Hotel gave her food poisoning... so why is food poisoning not being mentioned now?... could she have food poisoning from the Chicken KAYBUB she deep throated... or could the donated Kofte have been prepared in unsanitary conditions? or was it something else she scoffed as I am 1000000000000000000000000000% positive that what she claims in her WIEIAD TT's isn't exactly true and she rams a lot of other stuff in that expansive, cavernous, black hole she calls a mouth!!!

Mar 2, 2024
She wouldn't be able to claim compensation /refund from the neighbour or that takeaway, that's why. She's so transparent! How can you eat rubbish all day long, not one thing of nutritional value, then creep online for sympathy because you claim you're feeling ill!

Speaking of the sisters food poisoning, I wonder if she ever did manage to get anywhere with her obvious compensation claim? I really hope not. Not sure if she'd advertise it or not, but I lean towards her at least hunting at it with her stupid smug smile as she's stuffing her face one evening!

Apr 15, 2024
England
When she was serving up the breakfast today I looked at her face and omg she looks so haggard and old. Her cheeks are drooping. She's aged a lot over the last year!
Cos she escapes her sad life from the UK, is in a different environment in Turkey (away from her husband) and basically dreads coming back to Stevenage. She doesn’t even bother to pretend anymore that she missed sedat. As time goes and the more she spends away from him the more she hates being with him. She might as well get it over with and split from him

Mar 2, 2024
Doormat made the kofte auberjine dish and gave it to Sev when she dropped off Ela. Sev is trying to pass it off as her own. It’s a new dinner that we’ve never seen on Sevda’s page before and if it was her own dish, then she also would’ve filmed a video making it because she’s so hard up for content. Also notice how at the end of the serve up, she said “I think those peppers are chili.” If she made the dish herself, then she would know that already and wouldn’t need to “think” about it. Sevda is a fraudster!

gogo

Mar 2, 2024
Doormat made the kofte auberjine dish and gave it to Sev when she dropped off Ela. Sev is trying to pass it off as her own. It’s a new dinner that we’ve never seen on Sevda’s page before. She’s so hard up for new content that if it was her own dish, then she also would’ve filmed a video of herself making it and posted. Totally Doormat Mummy’s cooking. Sevda is a fraudster!
Definitely a beggy fraudster! Doormat made it!

Mar 8, 2024
disgusting bint has she not fed off yet? i’m exhausted with fanny eyes’ antics and grey tongue. just do off you baggy and beggy imbecile

IMG_7745.jpeg
IMG_7746.jpeg

disgusting

she has to fiwm every dinnah because otherwise she’d have to make conversation with her husband
That’s exactly why she films. And he sits in the living room some times cus he can’t stand her. And I don’t blame him. That tongue would knock you sick 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Apr 15, 2024
England
That ewm, she and sedat are like housemates. Too busy prioritising TT she can’t even have a conversation with her husband, ask him how his day at work went etc. I get the feeling sedat is equally unhappy that she’s back from holiday. He’s spent all at home due to his injury, prob desperate to get back to work. Also why has she sent Ela to her mums?? We’ll have to see if she’s planned any exciting things with her to do over the holidays, nice weather so no excuses

Mar 8, 2024
Sedats mmmmmm in that ewm, is he taking the piss out of his wife? If so….hahhahah
Mmmm is nice sev, thank you sev.

Why is she talking with her mouth full, no manners.
She had yog on her lip for most of the video.

She’s so ugly, she needs to come off camera, it’s not a pretty sight Sevda.

IMG_1022.png IMG_1023.png IMG_1024.png IMG_1025.png IMG_1026.png IMG_1027.png IMG_1028.png IMG_1029.png IMG_1030.png IMG_1031.png
Just watched her insta story.. he is taking the piss out of her. Definitely. It’s the same tone and sound she makes.
Bet he’s fuming she’s home

Mar 2, 2024
She has a way of pushing my buttons haha. Thoughts:

*Sedat mocking her mmm sounds was perfect 👌🏻
*He clearly isn't listening to anything she says because at the end she said her "whatever you're having for dinner" lines and he said "yes very nice thank you" LOL
*The spicy pepper. She's obviously one of those people that makes liking spicy food a personality trait. No one cares, Sevda!
*Why the auberjine/eggplant? It's saying something that I'm considering her saying the same word in Turkish/English every single time makes sense in comparison. There's no need. Maybe say it once if you MUST, but honestly, no one needs you to say both. Pick one!
*No mention of her mystery illness now hmmm?