Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

May 22, 2024
Australia
Omg I was about to comment about them!!! Her husband is annoying as do and I’ve seen him to things with his tongue too on some of his videos. He is not funny at all!! It’s cringe and disgusting! They are also changing they used to be ok, I could just about deal with them but TikTok has also gone to their head! Now they’ve got management watch out for the gifts and fake acting. Their acting is already poor anyway but it’s now just cringe to watch.
I know right. I used to like them to. Definitely has gone to their heads. I guess they also had ulterior motives to. Oh well I declare war! Also next up is Dil. I’m predicting by the end of the year she’ll have a management company.

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
I know right. I used to like them to. Definitely has gone to their heads. I guess they also had ulterior motives to. Oh well I declare war! Also next up is Dil. I’m predicting by the end of the year she’ll have a management company.
Dil is not nice either. I remember last summer she went to a villa and I asked her on instagram for details for the place and how to book etc and she ignored me!! I unfollowed her since. Don’t like her too.

Mar 2, 2024
Just to let you know guys I also got blocked by The here we are family aka Cinders Wish and Eray Bali for commenting for asking why they had a management company now. I have also created a new thread if anyone would like to comment.
I don’t really watch them, I’ve only watched that video you mentioned when you could see his tackle jiggling about 😂😂😂

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
The amount of perfume she’s just sprayed on herself after saying it’s really strong??!!
Good/nice perfumes only need max 2 sprays.

So basically it’s cheap and s. Got it. Thanks Sevda.
(Also I would never buy just any perfume. I spend months and months making sure before I buy a perfume that I like it and it has to be special).

Mar 3, 2024
Sorry but she can afford to buy Ela a school uniform with the logo instead of buying a cheap version of her school uniform from the market. I feel sorry that kid sometimes she’s such a cheap skate, I bet she’ll buy her cheap market school shoes as well instead of a pair of decent shoes from clarkes.
Why would she say that on camera. How frigging embarrassing. The poor kid will already be teased for other things I'm sure and this will also be one of them.

Apr 15, 2024
England
The amount of perfume she’s just sprayed on herself after saying it’s really strong??!!
Good/nice perfumes only need max 2 sprays.

So basically it’s cheap and s. Got it. Thanks Sevda.
(Also I would never buy just any perfume. I spend months and months making sure before I buy a perfume that I like it and it has to be special).
Same, takes me ages to buy a perfume that I really like, the last one I bought was the Sol de Janeiro 62 but every single person has it from sev to Becky J and celebs but it’s such a lovely smell. She didn’t like that cherry perfume. So she can afford to buy perfume but not buy Ela a proper uniform from the school shop, she’s so selfish and her priorities are all wrong. No problem with the uniform from the supermarkets, but she can afford it so don’t understand why she’s so tight

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Is it me or is the only thing that Sevda does is shop.
She goes shopping every single day like an old granny who has absolutely nothing else to do.

I just don’t understand it.

They all went shopping today, her, her mum, mine.

How about spend your weekends doing walks, going places, find a hobbie or interest.
But nope, they roam around the pound shops on a Saturday, it’s very very granny thing to do! Not a 30 something year old thing (not every flippin day anyway!)

As for people stopping her and talking to her. Yeah right.
Aimee said the same yesterday, so I smell bullshit, Sevda is a copycat.