Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
If I kicked my hubby under the table like that when we were eating, for a response he would likely hurl me across the room... and likewise i would do the same... I know he would be eating his dinner through a straw for a while 🤬
It’s Crazy. Why would she do that? Vile t. I’d would have slapped her silly,if she did that to me! All so he knows not to forget his please,Thankyous and it’s delicious. Very good very nice Mmmmmm

Mar 2, 2024
I'm so glad other people have picked up the sly kick, thought it was just me.
You never know what goes on behind closed doors, but it may go to explaining how timid and anxious he seems to act round her. I so wish he would stand up to her, but I don't think he ever will.
He won’t say anything to her because he hasn’t taken his British Citizenship test yet, so she will probably threaten him with if you leave me I’ll have you deported! Sly b. Hope he takes his Test and fs her off. That’s probably why she’s not forcing him to take it so he’ll have dual citizenship. b

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
the kicking sedation video is still there. however she has deleted any and all comments mentioning the kick. i also was blocked for commenting that he’s got a bad leg 🤣

what a t of the highest order honestly. blocking and deleting to protect her “tiktok mum” image. b YOU ARE NASTY AND VIOLENT!! the only mum you’d make a good image for are the narcissistic toxic mothers who control their family and cause their family pain. does that sound familiar wobbly arse?