Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Cue the sympathy video! Sheā€™s so predictable. Sheā€™s seen how much her friend Aimee has made through her feel sorry for me videos, so now she wants a piece of the action! Vile cretin
Hit the nail on the head. THIS IS A SYMPATHY VIDEO.

Imagine having a job in life where part of itā€¦..TO BRING FINANCIAL GAINā€¦is to PRETEND to be ā€˜downā€™ and ā€˜sadā€™ about the world ā€¦.when really you donā€™t give too hootsā€¦.

ā€¦.thatā€™s what Sevda is doing.

Sheā€™s sick in the head to pull these type of tactics.

Donā€™t bother burning olive leaves or wearing your evil eye attire Sevdaā€¦.you ARE the evil in action for pulling such stunts.

Sevda, you KNOW the video showing you kicking Sedat under the table has been a huge leap of exposure as to the person you really are. Your absence from TikTok yesterday and what looks like most of today also, is a stunt to gain affection from your followers by trying to fool them into thinking itā€™s just sad world events that kept you off TikTok.

Meanwhile, you (and probably your Mum) are sitting on laptops desperately deleting & blocking comments suggesting any exposure of the ā€˜kickingā€™ incident. You know this could potentially be serious for your die hard thick followers to learn of.

The amount of LIES that come out of your mouth have become hugely obvious more than ever lately. Itā€™s become one of your trade marks over time. Lying. Mostly your lies provide comedy entertainment, but on things like this, your lies are disgusting because itā€™s for financial gain (sympathy) AND you are trying to cover up your hideous abusive behaviour.

Shame on you.

Last edited:

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
she is obviously verbally abusive to him and now we see she can be physical as well. old labia eyes must be really panicking that the comments calling her out are getting a lot of likes. unfortunately some of her fick fans still claim itā€™s jealousy.

who TF would be jealous of a loveless abusive marriage šŸ¤£šŸ–•
IMO she mentally and physically abused him
Just a few
The flowers he bought at Christmas
The dishwasher
The death stares
The kick
Wonder what he goes through of camera
And letā€™s not forget how she belittles his parents and so does princess I Pad as well and what she did to her mother with the suitcases

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Oh itā€™s posted.
Apparently she didnā€™t post yesterday because the world at the moment is such a negative place.

Actually Sevda, if you cared about anyone but yourself you would know that for the last 10 months people are being killed in Palestine, kids are STARVING TO DEATH, families are without homes.
But that hasnā€™t stopped you from eating on the internet like a fing pig has it??

What I think you meant to say is that people are slowly finding out that you beat your husband and youā€™re a nasty piece of work so you stayed off the internet in hope we would forget.
Didnā€™t stop her going to McDonalds in Turkey a few weeks ago despite the widely publicised boycott regarding Palestine šŸ™„ Sheā€™s a selfish bleep who doesnā€™t care about anything going on

Mar 2, 2024
Just a few
The dishwasher
The death stares
The kick
And letā€™s not forget how she belittles his parents and so does princess I Pad as well and what she did to her mother with the suitcases
And Kukis video too

Mar 8, 2024
Just a few
The dishwasher
The death stares
The kick
Sheā€™s a complete bully and sly bastard to everyone. She laughs it off to make it seem like a joke but itā€™s far from funny

Mar 2, 2024
Exactly this. The riots have been going on for days and not a single word from this t. And yep she did the same with the Turkey Syria earthquake. Not a word but used it for sympathy when she got called out. Now she's getting called out for kicking her husband and there she goes eluding to what's happening in the UK at the moment bringing her down. Her pattern of behaviour is so transparent and obvious but most of all just fy. Vile b.
Sheā€™ll be telling everyone sheā€™s Muslim next to get the sympathy votes,when in actual fact sheā€™s stated she has no religion. If she dares go down that road I will beat the holy crap out of her! Sheā€™s not worthy of being a Muslim!!!