Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Oh Ayni go do a duck supporting an abuser see your putting the pounds on you boring sad f and go sort your hair out can fry a egg on that
Ayni got told off last time and she had to delete her video!! She was being mean to
Her step son!!! And the internet went crazy on her and she ended up deleting the video and making a post about it!!! I remember clearly. And her sons birthday few weeks ago, see what she does for him and see what she did for her step son a banner alone!!! Ayni is getting FATT as well… not a nice woman. And Dil is also not a nice person. If you meet her in real life she’s one stuck up show off Turkish woman. Not a lot of people like her in the Turkish community.

Mar 2, 2024
Ayni got told off last time and she had to delete her video!! She was being mean to
Her step son!!! And the internet went crazy on her and she ended up deleting the video and making a post about it!!! I remember clearly. And her sons birthday few weeks ago, see what she does for him and see what she did for her step son a banner alone!!! Ayni is getting FATT as well… not a nice woman. And Dil is also not a nice person. If you meet her in real life she’s one stuck up show off Turkish woman. Not a lot of people like her in the Turkish community.
Manly b 😠

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
guys the swimming cap video is absolutely bizarre i am cracking up

so she’s trying to show the world how to put a swim cap on a child and she utterly FAILS at that. first it’s the wrong way and then elosh is practically crying saying she’s not ok because it hurts 😂😂 i just have to laugh at how moronic the beg is, she can’t do anything

trying to prove she’s a nice mother and kind after kickgate and it just comes off as totally useless. anyway these screenshots made me laugh she is deranged

IMG_7826.jpeg
IMG_7825.jpeg