Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Ayni got told off last time and she had to delete her video!! She was being mean to
Her step son!!! And the internet went crazy on her and she ended up deleting the video and making a post about it!!! I remember clearly. And her sons birthday few weeks ago, see what she does for him and see what she did for her step son a banner alone!!! Ayni is getting FATT as well… not a nice woman. And Dil is also not a nice person. If you meet her in real life she’s one stuck up show off Turkish woman. Not a lot of people like her in the Turkish community.
What kind of rep does Meliz have?

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Hahahaha. I reported about 100 of her videos yesterday as I had a long lunch break and was funing that the abuser has a platform and so far 33 videos have come back Ineligible for recommendation INCLUDING the below where she kicks her husband like the vile cow she is.
Hope shes fuming with all these reports lol.
Great work 👏 That’s a lot fewer videos of hers going on people’s FYPs and she’ll get paid less 😂

Mar 2, 2024
Hm

Dull videos. She gave Sedat the tiniest pickles compared to what she gave herself and Ela lol

Their conversation about the spice level of the f'ing ketchup was fascinating. Probably most I've heard him say to her. Playing happy families of course.

Totally brushed Ela off to carry on about the ketchup.

And my final thought.. why didn't she move that burger when she was trying to cut the sausage instead of reaching over it?!

Just about standard output from her I guess. Wonder if she had the urge to kick her husband during this video or not..

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
A Turkish barbecue 😂
What is the difference between Turkish/english/french/ American/ the whole of the earth BBQ
It a metal drum with coal in you light it let the coals go white stick the food on wham bam it’s on the BBQ
But you can get gas ones and smokers the Turkish must have theit own kind of BBQ best ask when I am back over as they fing look the same as the one in your prison yard Abuser
FFS give this b a brain she would be dangerous