Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
Teletubby came up on Fyp- my god, she thinks shes a famous superstaršŸ¤£ā€filming, editing,advertsā€ - No other creator mentions that,no one!! Except Beggy the Miss nobody. Surprised she didnā€™t mention getting the laptop out!

Attachments

• IMG_0367.jpeg
    IMG_0367.jpeg
    130.2 KB · Views: 28
Mar 2, 2024
The kid rules the roost and doesnā€™t know the word NO. She doesnā€™t converse with the child. 90% of the interaction between them is her telling Ela sheā€™s a good girlā€¦. Like Wocco. As someone above as pointed out, they donā€™t seem to have any closeness or relationship, the chemistry between them is off but I canā€™t put my finger on it.
Not a maternal instinct in her body! She should never have had children!

Mar 2, 2024
THIS IS FOR BAT s CRAZY KUKI
You dare moan about waiting for an Appt you have got in December on the NHS, my husband had a stroke and waited over 9mths for an appt, the NHS is stretched to its limits so BACK OF BARBIE and wait like what everyone has to, your not fing special well yeah you are special needs you stupid b
So sorry about your husband, sending you my love ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø

Mar 2, 2024
I need to address this again.

I couldnā€™t sit and eat in front of her, what are those horrid mouth movements sheā€™s doing to move food from her gums.

Sedat has absolutely no fing idea what she is saying. He just does a little laugh here and there and then when sheā€™s pretending to laugh like theyā€™re this happy jokey couple and she looks at him and laughs, itā€™s a prompt for him to laugh, he doesnā€™t have a clue what he is laughing at.

She could be telling him that sheā€™s just pissed in his food, laugh about it and he would laugh along.

View attachment RPReplay_Final1723068714.mov
That entire conversation was scripted by her and youā€™re right he hasnā€™t got a fing clue what the Tramp is saying. He just laughed to placate her so she doesnā€™t boot him under the table again! Iā€™m funny you must laugh with me Sedat or the Trolls will win and think I abuse you. You did abuse him b! How would she feel if he booted her on the shins? Controlling Tramp!

Mar 2, 2024
Truly she is a different level of lazy and stupid šŸ˜‚ All she did was video herself scoffing a few ice creams whilst walking her dog šŸ™„ Hardly putting in a 10 hour shift at work are you Sevda? Sheā€™s an absolute joke and is going to find having to actually work a rude awakening when this dries up between now and her retirement in 30 yearsā€™ time
She picked Dog s up then ate an ice cream. Always knew she was a dirty scruffy tramp. Shoving a fork into that cucumber then straight into her mouth then straight back into the jar! Ewwww no wonder her tongue is grey n furry!

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
When she says I got something to say itā€™s normally sheā€™s going somewhere.

1- gifted trip away so poor ela can atleast do something. Notice she doesnā€™t even take her own child to dog walking. Strange.

2- those biscuits she had this morning finally they gave in and send her some for free! Hence the showing us sheā€™s getting it out the cupboard.blah blah

3- maybe youā€™ve been done for abusing your husband and he left šŸ¤£

Mar 2, 2024
Do you notice she can never say she just got a parcel like a normal fing personā€¦ itā€™s always ā€œI just came home to a parcelā€ or ā€œI was just ready to go out and found itā€ or ā€œthis was delivered to the neighbourā€ā€¦. Always something when it comes to a parcel.. i donā€™t if she thinks it makes it sound like she didnā€™t know or itā€™s u expected or makes her more deserving but it fs me right off

Oh fank you, fank you fank you guys, Iā€™m so fankful

Mar 8, 2024
There's ALWAYS a reason with her. Her whole life and what she does is manipulated for Tiktok. Sad as do.
It really is sad. She canā€™t live without TikTok. Itā€™s insane how much she relies on attention from strangers ans their validation of her.
Her eating habits are fing disgusting as well yet she still films herself eating the way she does