Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
She dresses like such a bloody grandma!
Dress your age Sevda, get with the times.
Wear some jeans with a T-shirt tucked in, or jeans with a nice top, or basicly wear ANYTHING other than those cheap granny dresses. They do NOTHING for you,
What she’s wearing today is shocking, along with a granny cardi too.

Wonder why she met with T. Not like Sevda to go out for a meal. Unless the mgt told them to go out, dinner on the mgt for content.

Also her Dubai chocolate WAS too thick. It was rock solid, what exactly are you proud of sev? You used your sisters ingredients and put some melted choc in the fridge. Pat on the back love.

And as for that “taa-co” you had, someone’s begging for a brand deal aren’t they!

As for her wearing nothing but a towel, my husband would batter me if I went on the internet in nothing but a towel, and rightly so!! Put some fing clothes on dirty b. Are you trying to prove that you had your biweekly shower
No one needs to see your terribly tanned skin and lines, it’s disgusting.
She talks about being modest and then puts herself on TikTok in just her Towel! People don’t want to see your flabby arms flapping about love!!

Mar 2, 2024
According to Sevda TikTok is toxic. Don’t know what you expected Sevda, when you put yourself on a very public platform being a glutton and begging for gifts!! You’re an arsehole, just accept it.
TikTok paid for her kitchen the ungrateful t! Never bite the hand that feeds you! But so many times you say I’m so grateful but yet it’s Toxic? No you Tramp you’re Toxic!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
What the ABUSER and her TODDLER MANAGEMENT and FAMILY are doing is damage control, no matter what the abuser does, meets, gets gifted she is and ALWAYS WILL BE AN ABUSER OF HER HUSBAND AND CHILD
The abuser has been on Nannabea comments as well, she WILL use anyone for her gain
No matter the fake smiles the laughs underneath all that she is a very mean and evil person, so the likes of nannabea, Kuki, family etc trying to defend her IMO are as bad as she is ( well nannabea does support that Brittany)
The MY husband… I do take care of him….. it’s all in her fantasy world
ANYBODY WHO SUPPORTS ABUSE OF ANY KIND AGAINST MAN, WOMAN AND CHILD is as bad as them the abuser

And fat t Theresa well she is vile as well oh I remember you trying to rip people of over the PT £50.00 a mth, went of SM for a while as got called out massively

As for the old hag nannabea turning her back on her grandson

Ayni been evil to her step son

Mine (extra large) drink driving her lame come backs

Pedo and doormat turning their back on the older daughter and grandchildren

Kuki been vile and aggressive to a young market lad, her vile comments about Toms family

The list is endless

BUT WHAT THESE fS DO NOT UNDERSTAND IS PEOPLE DO NOT FORGET

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
Further evidence that Sevda isn’t making much money off her daily TT videos. Tini is a huge creator in food content (8M followers) and Jelly Bean Sweets (has 1.3M) consistently hits astronomical views on each video. Sev’s engagement is nowhere near theirs. So even if she’s making a higher RPM than Tini & JBS, her qualified views and income is far lower. LOL!! IMG_8787.jpeg

DanyDrogo

Jul 22, 2024
US
Further evidence that Sevda isn’t making much money off her daily TT videos. Tini is a huge creator in food content (8M followers) and Jelly Bean Sweets (has 1.3M) consistently hits astronomical views on each video. Sev’s engagement is nowhere near theirs. So even if she’s making a higher RPM than Tini & JBS, her qualified views and income is far lower. LOL!! IMG_8787.jpeg
Interesting! So we should all make sure to view her videos so she makes very little!

gogo

Mar 2, 2024
What the ABUSER and her TODDLER MANAGEMENT and FAMILY are doing is damage control, no matter what the abuser does, meets, gets gifted she is and ALWAYS WILL BE AN ABUSER OF HER HUSBAND AND CHILD
The abuser has been on Nannabea comments as well, she WILL use anyone for her gain
No matter the fake smiles the laughs underneath all that she is a very mean and evil person, so the likes of nannabea, Kuki, family etc trying to defend her IMO are as bad as she is ( well nannabea does support that Brittany)
ANYBODY WHO SUPPORTS ABUSE OF ANY KIND AGAINST MAN, WOMAN AND CHILD is as bad as them the abuser

And fat t Theresa well she is vile as well oh I remember you trying to rip people of over the PT £50.00 a mth, went of SM for a while as got called out massively

Kuki been vile and aggressive to a young market lad, her vile comments about Toms family

The list is endless

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Mar 2, 2024
Still no comment about the so called Meet & Greet Brunch she was supposed to have in July. Bet she couldn’t drum up interest from vendors or people to show up. That Valentine’s Day event was a dismal failure and I’m sure Munster’s station wouldn’t sponsor another one. Hahaha, I love how much Sevda fails at life. 😂

Mar 2, 2024
Interesting! So we should all make sure to view her videos so she makes very little!
Just watch directly on her page and not the fyp if she should come up! The fyp feed counts towards the qualified view tally and why Tini said only a quarter of each video’s total views count towards the RPM payment. Watching from Sevda’s page isn’t considered a qualified view, so she gets nothing from us if we watch that way.

Mar 2, 2024

The list is endless

What is Sev saying on Nannabea’s page? I don’t follow NB so no clue what’s been going on. Didn’t she and Sevda have a big falling out and was the one who Sevda was crying about on Teresa’s Live? Saying “I had a friend on here who doesn’t support me anymore.”

Mar 2, 2024
This is a management stunt, but it actually shows up the age and maturity of her management - young & immature in this decision. They are not reading the audience correctly.

I could have predicted, along with many, this is EXACTLY what the response eventually would be. It’s so obvious, (not even subtle!), that Sevda’s clap backs are staged & false. So obvious to many people now. What she does not realise is it’s working against her.

Her response clap backs scream out they are false & set up. Regarding the Theresa set up, their management (they both have the sane management) will have told them both it will do them both well engagement wise, to show the TikTok world they are fine with each other.

Oopsy! Nooo. It just shows the TikTok world, those with intelligence following, this was a management stunt. End of!

Same with the Sedat video. It’s out there, where it counts too, that Sevda & Sedat do not have a loving, great relationship. So to do a fun video about him just spells out DESPERATE attempt to try and show otherwise. Another management stunt. Geeeze…so immature! 😄
The Sedat video fails because it is mean spirited when it should’ve showed appreciation and love of their relationship. Not only is Sevda physically abusive towards Sedat, she’s emotionally abusive as well. Do better Sevda and ZGA!

Last edited:

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
The Sedat video fails because it is mean spirited when it should’ve showed appreciation and love of their relationship. Not only is Sevda physically abusive towards Sedat, she’s emotionally abusive as well. Do better Sevda and ZGA!
I have always said she is physically and mentally abusive towards him, but she is proving me and many of us right in what she is doing

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
What is Sev saying on Nannabea’s page? I don’t follow NB so no clue what’s been going on. Didn’t she and Sevda have a big falling out and was the one who Sevda was crying about on Teresa’s Live? Saying “I had a friend on here who doesn’t support me anymore.”

Attachments

• IMG_8772.jpeg
    IMG_8772.jpeg
    112.7 KB · Views: 65

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Still no comment about the so called Meet & Greet Brunch she was supposed to have in July. Bet she couldn’t drum up interest from vendors or people to show up. That Valentine’s Day event was a dismal failure and I’m sure Munster’s station wouldn’t sponsor another one. Hahaha, I love how much Sevda fails at life. 😂
She is a failure at anything
Wife
Mother
Been educated
Cooking
Eating
Dog walking
Filters (as slip)
Doing ads
Hair dying
Feel free to add on lol 😂