Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Apr 15, 2024
England
It’s another form of abuse making someone food that they don’t like but then equally won’t let sedat make his own food cos it’s coercive control. Sorry but she’s a right b for doing this. She thought she was going to have a nice summer with just her and Ela but her husband is now home 24/7 and she absolutely resents him so isn’t bothered in making meals that they all enjoy, no compromise. Fair enough she hates her husband but even on a human level she cannot show any decency especially when someone has an injury and most likely to be in constant pain. Evil as anything.

Mar 2, 2024
This is hilarious! Comedy gold! The whole family… who turns the camera on and films themselves packing away a dead persons belongings and then looks at the camera and then smells the clothes. What in the world 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you have got to laugh. At what point I wonder they say enough sadness camera is off!!!

She then says stay safe 🤣🤣🤣🤣 thank you president obama!!

I can’t these people are some of the dumbest people on the internet. And kuki on the other side has never probably owned a bra!!!

Look there are people on the internet who are bad but this family is something else!!! Are you guys that poor that you need to make money on Tiktok like this.

Jelousy is thrown a lot lately on her page. But what are we suppose to be jelouse of her poorness? She’s clearly poor and needs the money 🤣
If she could Film her child taking a s like some demented freak asked her to then she definitely would! She thought it funny that people asked this about her 5 year old Buck toothed child! Vile excuse of a parent.
If she could get away with it she would.
She needs to get on that only Fans because she would sell her soul for money.

Mar 2, 2024
The last thing I'd want to be doing would be setting up the phone in the correct position to film such a personal and heartbreaking task, it's just not normal. If her thoughts were TikTok and what profit she could make for filming and posting this then she didn't love and mourn her grandmother as much as she's making out. Pure attention seeking dramatics, most people would have taken time out, away from TT, if they were that affected by a bereavement.
The difference between her and Dil is next level. Dil definitely doesn’t profit from her grief. She deals with whatever with Dignity. Not like that Halfwit.

Mar 2, 2024
I thought the same thing! Only mentions how her Nan helped her financially, after saying she misses her.

Doesn’t say anything nice about her…just that she was a typical Turkish verbally bullying lady who made her cry and go running to her Doormat Mummy! She makes her sound like she was a terrible lady.
Yeah she had the begs cards marked. Her Grandmother knew exactly the kind of person she is. Probably couldn’t stand the beg.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Snap! My grandmothers would never, I'm lucky that they both are extremely supportive and kind, can't think of a single time either upset me and certainly not that I had to go running to my parents. I think they'd be mortified if they upset me by accident even. My parents wouldn't do that to their grandchildren either. I just can't understand someone justifying it as "old school" or using the culture, it's horrible behaviour whichever way you slice it.

The least Sevda should be doing is considering how that made her feel and how she can end the cycle - ie, stop making jibes at your husband and friends, stop mocking your mother on camera, just stop with that cycle of behaviour!
Excellent! End the cycle Sevda.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
I agree. I think it’s the lowest of the low filming such a private and vulnerable moment at her Nans flat. If I remember correctly she also posted her when she was in hospital looking very frail, I can’t remember if it was her or another influencer. I wouldn’t put anything past her after the flat video
It was her! It was the height of disrespect giving her Nan NO dignity! Absolutely vile of Sevda!!

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
do me. Where to start. I'm sure all this has been said so forgive me but I have to get it out of my system 😂

Stir fry? Chow mein? No. A load of fing anything slapped together and "turnt" into a load of stodge. The noise of it being poured was just 🤢 b will cry about not being able to s for a week after that.

Why oh why not make Sedation something he enjoys? The orzo the honey now this. There is such a vile streak to her and how people can't see it I really will never understand.

Why pour it when he's not hungry? Again. fing bizarre behaviour. Can imagine her being a "well I'm sorry I'm tired been busy all day while you've been sat on your arse just because you've got a bad knee I need rest too I'm not waiting around until you're hungry" type of nasty bastard. Turning into more of a t as the days go on.

As for my favourite moron the big fat hippopotamus. Did I hear right. She's going on the work twip with Beggy to "help her" but that's not for a few days yet so she's going to Pervert and Dopey Doormats tonight because it makes the travelling easier when they do go? What the do is that all about?

I have never known anyone like this bunch of freaks and that's genuine! I know we say it all the time but they are getting worse by the day. Pervert Daddy has been checking his blood pressure numerous times a day for a week now and still doesn't know what to refer it as. Along with that dopey bastard of a Mother and him why are we surprised in any way that their offspring are as fing dumb as they come?!

Attachments

• VID_20240814_215659~2.mp4
    9.5 MB
Mar 2, 2024
She caters to Ewa every night. She should make some concessions for him on the nights he doesn't care for what she's serving.
She’s at home everyday she has plenty of time to make him something he likes. She does nothing all day apart from putting a load of washing in! Her phone is more important to her. In her words my phone is my life! How sad is that?!

Mar 2, 2024
She caters to Ewa every night. She should make some concessions for him on the nights he doesn't care for what she's serving.
She’s at home everyday she has plenty of time to make him something he likes. She does nothing all day apart from putting a load of washing in! Her phone is more important to her. In her words my phone is my life! How sad is that?!
Nah this is just plain weird 🥴 Parsley and butter in a stir fry?
Are you joking? Parsley and butter in a stir fry? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
I wonder how old Begda was when she went running to her mum. I had the pleasure of having three sets of the most awesome grandparents. Never in a million years would any of them say things like that to me. I was a tomboy that wore no makeup, and when I did put on weight they never made me feel bad about myself.
I too had/have nothing but truly loving and wonderful sets of grandparents 🥰🥰🥰🥰

So glad none of them were like Secda’s grandma! How terrible!