Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
So I think it’s mine who keeps up with the current latest ‘in’ things, not Sevda.
But Sevda is using her ideas.

The San Sebastián cheesecake at that specific cafe is a thing. It’s delicious! It’s a very popular place to go and very much a TikTok trend thing.
I don’t believe for one second they Sevda would ever go there, but I know this was mines idea.

Just like the Dubai chocolate, mine made it months ago, Sevda wasn’t bothered but then made it very recently.

She’s so bloody out of touch with the world and what’s the in thing.

Don’t forget to eat some fruit tonight before your health check sev! 😂😂😂

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
So I think it’s mine who keeps up with the current latest ‘in’ things, not Sevda.
But Sevda is using her ideas.

The San Sebastián cheesecake at that specific cafe is a thing. It’s delicious! It’s a very popular place to go and very much a TikTok trend thing.
I don’t believe for one second they Sevda would ever go there, but I know this was mines idea.

Just like the Dubai chocolate, mine made it months ago, Sevda wasn’t bothered but then made it very recently.

She’s so bloody out of touch with the world and what’s the in thing.

Don’t forget to eat some fruit tonight before your health check sev! 😂😂😂
111100% agree with you!! That cheesecake trend is soo popular on TikTok and of course she doesn’t have any ideas of her own so had to just copy what’s trending!! Definitely mine knows the trends and is showing and telling begda.

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Wow is this comment for real? that’s nothing compared to what my mum does and she’s nearly 70. Also the Beg spends 80% of her day on her phone deleting, blocking🤦🏽‍♀️. Lazy mare.
Idiots like that is what gives her such a big head. Thinking she’s some celebrity!!!

How long until we hear, thank you so much everyone recognised me and came over and said hello! 🤣🤣🤣

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
Tackiest, poorly made,ill fitted dress I’ve ever seen. waving her hands like she’s some sort of celebrity. People will recognise her Worzel Gummidge s hair dye hair a mile off & obviously everyone will stare if are going to walk round with your ring light Begda, not because they recognise you from toxic tok.
Can you imagine,Its that Trollop that eats Like a pig thats about to choke on TikTok.

Attachments

• IMG_0373.jpeg
    IMG_0373.jpeg
    231.4 KB · Views: 56

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
The mussel scarf down was painful. Ackward Hippo couldn't open the already opened shells and Beg couldn't shove them into her gob fast enough. It looked like Beg was squeezing the lemons all over Hippo! 🤢😝
I thought the same.
The beg was so desperate to get those muscles down her throat she was laying into them, she had three while mine was still opening hers.
And the lemon squeezing all over mine was nasty. I’d tell my sister to move away from me! Although my sister wouldn’t ever do anything so stupid and act like this!