Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I have a theory: I bet Sedat got injured while working at Kolay Grill, but can’t say anything because he was getting paid under the table (cash) and Sevda doesn’t want to pay taxes on that income. They can’t say Sedat got hurt at his binman job because then there would need to be reports filed with the company (or even city/local council). They’re probably just telling his job and people they know that Sedat got hurt at home, tripped down the stairs or something.
Hmmmm you have a point there, and also since the knee injury the Friday night kolay grill has stopped but seems to have a massive supply of weeks old chilli 🤢

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
Ooh, first attempt at posting a screenshot, ya all got it twice......🙄
The second comment is not there now. She’s unbelievable, leaves paedo comments but deletes anything else. You’re a bit till late to be moderating your comments to paint a perfect picture of your family. People see right through you now. You speak to Sedat like a 10 yr old. Embarassing.Your content is the same s day in day out, I’d rather sit in your care home lounge and stare at that portrait all day than listen to you talking about the weather & when you put your washing on . God almighty give me strength!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
So what’s the point then?? If you aren’t going to say the date but will post about it the morning of 🙄

IMG_4846.jpeg
It’s not rocket science to when kids are returning to school shall we say the week of 2nd September as that is when my GS returns and the older one starts college, but some areas are different days 🤷‍♀️ and it’s a bit late with the safeguarding of ela

wocoooo

May 24, 2024
Australia
Can we discuss how much she continually pesters Sedat about his injury? Every chance she gets, she brings it up with comments like, "Everybody's been asking about you." You can tell by Sedat's responses that it makes him uncomfortable and defensive. His tone of voice really gives it away.

Her responses come across as manipulative. For instance, when she says, "I think that it’s going to maybe be a problem that you might have for a long time," it feels like she’s deliberately targeting his vulnerabilities. Sedat seems like a very prideful person, and her constant reminders at the dinner table about his injury seem almost calculated.

The most telling moment is when she ends by saying, "It’s hard being at home, and you can get really depressed, isn’t it?" It’s as if she’s strategically pushing him towards a certain reaction.

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
Can we discuss how much she continually pesters Sedat about his injury? Every chance she gets, she brings it up with comments like, "Everybody's been asking about you." You can tell by Sedat's responses that it makes him uncomfortable and defensive. His tone of voice really gives it away.

Her responses come across as manipulative. For instance, when she says, "I think that it’s going to maybe be a problem that you might have for a long time," it feels like she’s deliberately targeting his vulnerabilities. Sedat seems like a very prideful person, and her constant reminders at the dinner table about his injury seem almost calculated.

The most telling moment is when she ends by saying, "It’s hard being at home, and you can get really depressed, isn’t it?" It’s as if she’s strategically pushing him towards a certain reaction.
How patronising does she sound. Speak to him like an adult you horrible woman. Dread to think how she talks to him in bed.🤣

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London

SPOT ON!
She’s vile towards him.
She’ll reap what she gives out.
No evil eye protecting HER.

Mar 8, 2024

Is he still off work injured?? How odd. Bet it’s his soft launch into TikTok

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024

If I spoke to my husband like that I definitely would be sat with a smirk on my face and vice versa, but then again neither of us would. You can hear in his voice how fed up he is with her and can’t wait to go back to work he even said about a few days a week. I really hope he does a knee brace, I tore the ligaments in mine years ago and the first thing I did was hospital and bought a knee brace, still have issues with it and sometimes still brace it, pain killers didn’t touch until they prescribed the hard stuff
I really do feel for him having to deal with his knee and her 24/7 and cant escape, but by the sounds of it Kuki is over at the weekend so he will be happy

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I was joking about his TikTok soft launch haha
How did you hurt you knee? Actually how did sedat hurt his knee?
I know you was lol 😂 but it wouldn’t surprise me if she was on at him to join her as her views go up when he does, I have said this he was fine the day before she came back and then all of a sudden that day/next day this injury makes you wonder and he doesn’t do anything apart from work and sit on the sofa
Has he been and had it X rayed etc he must of been to a doctor for a sick note