Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
I’m. Blocked on insta but copied this from tattle. The only word she knows and understands is jealous. Yup, Jealous of your oversized off shoulder dresses, brassy hair,Anus mouth,your inviting care home and very jealous that you have more furniture in your lounge than B&Q.
So now she’s calling everyone on Insta a troll for asking her questions even though some ladies that are suffering are upset about the way she’s handled this PR disaster . Inconsiderate cow!

Attachments

• IMG_4008.jpeg
    IMG_4008.jpeg
    154.8 KB · Views: 91

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
I’m. Blocked on insta but copied this from tattle. The only word she knows and understands is jealous. Yup, Jealous of your oversized off shoulder dresses, brassy hair,Anus mouth,your inviting care home and very jealous that you have more furniture in your lounge than B&Q.
So now she’s calling everyone on Insta a troll for asking her questions even though some ladies that are suffering are upset about the way she’s handled this PR disaster . Inconsiderate cow!
she’s fumbling everything soooo bad here lol. she is a useless sack of s. she won’t last another year - fingers crossed.

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
fing hell she is insufferable today I might have to put my phone away.

When you read here you b know that we all know you share every single thing in your life on Tiktok down to your fing bowel movements when you can s and when you can't. You post morning noon and night and never once have you complained of having horrendous back pains or heavy periods. Suffering for the past year my fing arsehole. fing bullshitter.

Give up alcohol coffee gluten and trans fats? That'll be the day she's not changed a single fing thing since she got back. And she'd have nothing left to scoff down her fat fing gob anyway taking all that out.

Screenshot_2024-08-28-14-21-41-745_com.zhiliaoapp.musically-edit.jpg IMG_20240828_142555.jpg

May 22, 2024
Australia
Well let’s all clap for “endometriosis”
I can’t even, I literally am so incensed today. I got a photo of my 2 day old embryo boys, that is special. Not many people get that, but it’s kind of a nice thing to come out of ivf. I had numerous laparoscopic exams, I was sedated, I was asked if I wanted to look, yeah I did, why not - I didn’t get a chuffing photo it. I think I’m really annoyed today about all this and the disrespect that, doesn’t affect me nowadays. I’m through it, but younger ladies who are, it’s terrible. It’s misleading, it’s negative towards the nhs , just awful x
💯 . How very special you got a photo of 2 embryo boys ❤️

May 22, 2024
Australia
I never got to have babies. My endo and adeno resulted first in induced menopause to try and control, then hysterectomy because it was so severe and painful that conceiving was impossible.

Here is this t of a woman, who already has a child she treats like s, claiming she has endometriosis, lying about laparoscopies and having a fing photo of if. What a piece of s you are Sevda.

Mar 2, 2024
She’s had all the symptoms!! She shares that she can’t s and that people want her to film her daughter sting and she found it hilarious! If she’d got any symptoms then she would have shared! If she’s going to seek treatment for it,is she going to Turkey for it seen as she’s s all over the NHS!

Mar 2, 2024
fing hell she is insufferable today I might have to put my phone away.

When you read here you b know that we all know you share every single thing in your life on Tiktok down to your fing bowel movements when you can s and when you can't. You post morning noon and night and never once have you complained of having horrendous back pains or heavy periods. Suffering for the past year my fing arsehole. fing bullshitter.

Give up alcohol coffee gluten and trans fats? That'll be the day she's not changed a single fing thing since she got back. And she'd have nothing left to scoff down her fat fing gob anyway taking all that out.

Screenshot_2024-08-28-14-21-41-745_com.zhiliaoapp.musically-edit.jpg IMG_20240828_142555.jpg
The lies that just fall from her mouth! She has no shame whatsoever

Ok-meet6110

Mar 3, 2024
You made a mistake? No, more like you got called out for your lies. You lying sack of s. As someone who suffers from endo and infertility, I can truly say her post touched all my nerves. I went to some of the best doctors in the US and the only way they could diagnose me with endo was through a laparoscopic procedure under general anesthesia.

Attachments

• IMG_1525.png
    IMG_1525.png
    143.7 KB · Views: 69

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
You made a mistake? No, more like you got called out for your lies. You lying sack of s. As someone who suffers from endo and infertility, I can truly say her post touched all my nerves. I went to some of the best doctors in the US and the only way they could diagnose me with endo was through a laparoscopic procedure under general anesthesia.
Came here to post this too. She's actually unbelievable. The fing attitude on it. It's like an explanation or apology for her insensitivity just doesn't come into it. Not even an option. And that's exactly what makes her a Grade A t.

Good to see she can still laugh at anyone outing her and calling them twolls. This comment was deleted. IMG_20240828_153058.jpg IMG_20240828_152956.jpg