Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
There are paramedics that train up to do some ANP type roles I think, where they can see simple cases and do basic prescribing… There’s no way her GP practice is full of ANPs or paramedics and that she can’t see a single GP. It might not be the same GP every time like the good old days, but there’s definitely going to be GPs there. She just wants an excuse to say why she can’t do stuff in the UK. She can ask her surgery to book her in with a GP instead of the other clinicians there. She might have to wait a few weeks but if she wanted to she could get an appointment.

There’s a document about it:

When I have to go to the GP I see the practice nurse but she will go get a doctor if needed
Also 💯 you ring at 8am and can get an appt maybe a different doctor but you get an appt and everything is digital out on your records
My daughter rang on day for my GD at 2pm and got to see the doctor at tea time so it’s all bullshite totally bullshite

Yeah years ago you saw one doctor before doctors merged into medical centres into one building you even had house calls (that’s the granny bit coming out) 😂😂😂😂😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I have honestly never heard or seen a paramedic at my GP. I have always done my appointments online and for non urgent I have waited 3 week at times. If I thought it was so urgent and i couldn’t get one on the day then I would go A&e or walk in.

She’s never had issues for sedat or ewa each time she needed to go.

Cut the bullshit Begda. Turn the page. You don’t have to in all your ads slate of the NHS. I have noticed she’s always got a reason for every ad. Trying to justify. Shut up. You are no influencer. This job is not for you mate/ move on!
Funny when Kuki was slating the NHS and know the w is 🤷‍♀️

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
ASA has a whole lot on health conditions rules for treatments and conditions and how, what and what can’t be advertised. I did my part and send them as much information as possible, including inappropriate labelling of the advertisement.

I will shut up now. This was for all my girlies who’s had to suffer from this disease. For my girlies who’s gone to have Ivf to be blessed with children. And for the girlies who’s undergoing IVF. I pray for you all.

I will stay off this page today to calm down x
Don’t shut up keep going, that’s the problem me included we stop and she gets away with it
So imo it needs to be spoke about all the time as well as the abuse she gives out as well 💕💕

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I'm sorry to everyone who Sevda upset by her stupid content yesterday.
I am honestly so genuinely upset for you girls who suffer with Endometriosis.

I hope Sevda gets cancelled and gets what she deserves after this.

You won't get an apology off her because she is narc. She never sees when she's in the wrong.

Has anyone been in touch with her management?
I was going to ask that if anyone has been in touch maybe more of us should get in touch with them and the place she went

Out of interest does this place she went in Istanbul have SM sites just a thought if they did maybe putting comments on there as well

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I do my weekly shop in Sainsbury‘s, I use Smartshop on my phone and my Nectar points total so far this year stands at £125.40. Christmas dinner and treats sorted for this year. I’m not rich, I’m a pensioner but for me quality counts and the Nectar points are a big bonus. 🥰
I use to work for Sainsbury’s and the points help many people and they do have better quality but I use all shops I go where the bargains are, but if I use Sainsbury’s I give the receipt to my mum and dad who are in their late 80s and use her Tesco club card so they get the benefit of the points and savings

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She just wants to make out she’s got money, when I fact I think it’s quite the opposite!
I really don’t think she has the money she makes out to have her ads etc have truly dried up so her income must of took a massive nose dive, I would say she gets tax credits etc
But we all know from the kuki exposure how much she lost when Weetabix dropped her, all she gets is free s and doubt she earning that much from her TT shop ads etc

Mar 2, 2024
She’s exhausting! She wonders why she’s got no real friends and they all dump her. This is why you dumb t! The only people you want around you is people who constantly praise and validate you! They shouldn’t have to do that! It’s exhausting! You’re fing exhausting and being your friend I would imagine is pissing exhausting!!!!!!!!! Your mother really did a number on you didn’t she and you’re doing the exact same to your Daughter! Just stop it ffs! Grow the do up! Did Mummy change your Diaper yesterday and stroke your hair and tell you that these people are being mean to you? What does it actually do for you when someone Constantly has to tell you that you are a good little girl!! You’re a wife and mother fgs! ( not a very good one)
Typical narcissist because in your eyes you can do no wrong! So a few thousand people are wrong and YOU are RIGHT! Take a look in the mirror because you’re not all that and never will be! You ran straight to your friend when you fooked up yesterday and because you didn’t get enough validation from her, you then went to mummy’s where you knew she would stroke your hair and nurse your bruised ego!

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
She prob makes enough as a full time job without doing any overtime, maybe a little less! She defo got used to have the money and treating herself! She is defo in the hunt for a Sainsbury deal- beg
I think you've hit the nail on the head there, definitely looking for a deal. I sincerely hope not as Sainsbury's is my supermarket of choice and I'd hate her to besmirch their decent reputation. She'd do better with Aldi, Lidl or Iceland, more suitable for her penny-pinching lifestyle if she believes she's pushing the boat out with a bag of Maris Piper spuds.

Lauralocket86

Jun 26, 2024
UK
I was going to ask that if anyone has been in touch maybe more of us should get in touch with them and the place she went

Out of interest does this place she went in Istanbul have SM sites just a thought if they did maybe putting comments on there as well
Yes I've messaged her management and the so called health company and said she is spreading dangerous health information action and that I have reported them. Management and health company have both seen the messages but not replied. I would urge more people to do it if you have time. I messaged on tik tok and Instagram as well as their own websites as I was so angry