Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Even if we were to buy the “no space” excuse (which is bs anyway), there’s no reason why the adults couldn’t have had dinner at the table together while the gews ate in the care home lounge. But can you even imagine that awkwardness with Begda and Sedat having to conduct themselves like intelligent adults around Tom?
And THAT would be the difficulty! They are both so dim they just couldn’t relate at all.

Mar 2, 2024
I imagine someone like Tom would really have to dig deep to find the patience to hang around Sevda! I know my husband would! He wouldn’t be able to tolerate her dribble talk, her bossiness, her lack of intelligence and her insensitivity towards his daughter, Lara.

She has come out with some terrible remarks to Lara or about her here on TikTok…imagine what she says off of TikTok!
She’s such a spiteful selfish b with Lara! Ken Dodd should smack her in the mouth! If that was my daughter she wouldn’t Talk bad about her again! Once would be enough!

Mar 2, 2024
I imagine someone like Tom would really have to dig deep to find the patience to hang around Sevda! I know my husband would! He wouldn’t be able to tolerate her dribble talk, her bossiness, her lack of intelligence and her insensitivity towards his daughter, Lara.

She has come out with some terrible remarks to Lara or about her here on TikTok…imagine what she says off of TikTok!
She’s such a spiteful selfish b with Lara! Ken Dodd should smack her in the mouth! If that was my daughter she wouldn’t Talk bad about her again! Once would be enough!