Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
She’s so fake😂
Comparing to people like katch me who do lives all day every day so of course they won’t get as many people watching ! . Let’s not forget she was being a saleswoman for Tik Tok today , nothing more ! Her sey tracksuit was a flop . Try selling something at a price normal people can afford ! I wouldn’t wear that if you paid me and I’m 51 !!

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Comparing to people like katch me who do lives all day every day so of course they won’t get as many people watching ! . Let’s not forget she was being a saleswoman for Tik Tok today , nothing more ! Her sey tracksuit was a flop . Try selling something at a price normal people can afford ! I wouldn’t wear that if you paid me and I’m 51 !!
The frenzy they went into trying to sell it was so funny. Car crash tv. How many times did the tall lassie ask if they should get the co owner on the phone 😂😂😂 then Steph getting narcy with her answers saying it’s not primark.

It might as well be how can you be better when you’re both getting your clothes from kids in Bangladesh. It isn’t sustainable or quality no matter how hard you preach it 😂😂😂