Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
And her own dad said, I think the words were she’s poison and didn’t go to any of her weddings. He’s got a lovely family as does her other brother who doesn’t speak to her either

That would kill me ny own dad saying that about me. C did reach out to him and he said he never wanted anything to do with her. They was at Karl wedding his dad step mum and sisters. A friend of mine her daughter is friendly with Ruby and when I said oh that's Steph step sister she could not believe it as there was no mention of Steph at all. Just goes to show you.

May 24, 2024
The World
That would kill me ny own dad saying that about me. C did reach out to him and he said he never wanted anything to do with her. They was at Karl wedding his dad step mum and sisters. A friend of mine her daughter is friendly with Ruby and when I said oh that's Steph step sister she could not believe it as there was no mention of Steph at all. Just goes to show you.
You can see on her Twitter posts she tags a Karl, while she’s with Cammy. So I am assuming from what she done they disowned her from that point?

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
You can see on her Twitter posts she tags a Karl, while she’s with Cammy. So I am assuming from what she done they disowned her from that point?

I think it could of maybe stemmed from there yes. I do remember they was speaking when M was little and was unwell and in the hospital as I seen Karl wife post about it.

I also heard that she wanted Karl to lie regarding the issue with Barrie about him stalking her etc and he never that's what I got told. What the final straw was I don't have a bloody clue. He has 2 daughters with his wife and a boy not much younger than L. Karl got married at logie country house few years back and mad Pam, nana Mac etc was not there. That's the venue Steph and C got married.

May 24, 2024
The World
I think it could of maybe stemmed from there yes. I do remember they was speaking when M was little and was unwell and in the hospital as I seen Karl wife post about it.

I also heard that she wanted Karl to lie regarding the issue with Barrie about him stalking her etc and he never that's what I got told. What the final straw was I don't have a bloody clue. He has 2 daughters with his wife and a boy not much younger than L. Karl got married at logie country house few years back and mad Pam, nana Mac etc was not there. That's the venue Steph and C got married.
How was your time away?

Says a lot doesn’t it. I have a big brother, if I asked him to lie for me with something like that he would give me a close up of the back of his hand. Asking a man, to potentially ruin another man’s life.
Steph’s lack of a moral compass genuinely baffles me.
All this bumping her gums about karma, yet we watch hers playing out in front of our eyes.
She’s stagnant in her content, her ‘achievements’ and it’s everything she deserves… and the rest that’s still to come.
Her past will follow her everywhere.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Doesn’t know why max isn’t sleeping. He hasn’t seen you for a week hen. For an autism awareness activist she doesn’t know what ROUTINE is. It’s the bare minimum.

Max isn’t sleeping and I don’t know why. What a fing idiot 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And that’s not a wee early morning Harley dig as princess isn’t getting her way ehhhhh. So it begins. Harley you’re an utter fool to be putting up with this again.

Steph that se you’re using on your face is for pores hen, did you forget you don’t have any because we edit them in babes? Aww bless your cotton socks.

May 24, 2024
The World
Doesn’t know why max isn’t sleeping. He hasn’t seen you for a week hen. For an autism awareness activist she doesn’t know what ROUTINE is. It’s the bare minimum.

Max isn’t sleeping and I don’t know why. What a fing idiot 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And that’s not a wee early morning Harley dig as princess isn’t getting her way ehhhhh. So it begins. Harley you’re an utter fool to be putting up with this again.

Steph that se you’re using on your face is for pores hen, did you forget you don’t have any because we edit them in babes? Aww bless your cotton socks.
Always always always about how useless men are. Yet she aired her entire relationship with Harley, we saw him make the 2/3 hour drive constantly while she did it how many times…. Oh that’s right, none.
He helped her move house, shop and build furniture, make meals for her and her kids, put up with her controlling and abusive behaviour. We watched her emasculate him, and allow her nana to join in knowing he’s too polite to correct her and tell her to mind her own.

But the men are the problem.
She is a major red flag. 🚩

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
How was your time away?

Says a lot doesn’t it. I have a big brother, if I asked him to lie for me with something like that he would give me a close up of the back of his hand. Asking a man, to potentially ruin another man’s life.
Steph’s lack of a moral compass genuinely baffles me.
All this bumping her gums about karma, yet we watch hers playing out in front of our eyes.
She’s stagnant in her content, her ‘achievements’ and it’s everything she deserves… and the rest that’s still to come.
Her past will follow her everywhere.

Oh it was so so good. My body hurts in places I never knew I had 🤣🤣🤣🤣 we just laughed and laughed was 18 of us. Was a struggle getting up today but last week for us thank god.

My brother would be the same and he ain't a violent person he's so laid back.

It would kill me if I never got to see my children. Same as nana Mac does not speak to any of her sons and grandkids so it's just water of a ducks back to them. One of nana Mac grandsons has the same bday as her, and she said oh sorry I forgot it was your bday. How awful is that.