Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Done tonight after catching up 🤯

I think she’s inadvertently admitting that her TT “career” is being affected now in that car post.

L’Oréal - I’m pretty sure the only TT influencer that doesn’t punt this is my mother.
They all sell the same crap!

Back to bashing Petr again is she , fing rinse and repeat again, I don’t need a man crap.

And that now deleted bullying post is absolutely about herself being left out of the groups at events , nobody wants to hang out with the loud brash annoying death breath older woman, they want to have real fun with girls their own age and not you sad act.

Give up, better to change direction than watch this car crash continue and implode publicly.

And lastly BUY THAT BOY BLACK OUT BLINDS!!

May 24, 2024
The World
Done tonight after catching up 🤯

I think she’s inadvertently admitting that her TT “career” is being affected now in that car post.

L’Oréal - I’m pretty sure the only TT influencer that doesn’t punt this is my mother.
They all sell the same crap!

Back to bashing Petr again is she , fing rinse and repeat again, I don’t need a man crap.

And that now deleted bullying post is absolutely about herself being left out of the groups at events , nobody wants to hang out with the loud brash annoying death breath older woman, they want to have real fun with girls their own age and not you sad act.

Give up, better to change direction than watch this car crash continue and implode publicly.

And lastly BUY THAT BOY BLACK OUT BLINDS!!
Your profile photo is giving Lesley Ash 😂

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
The irony is not lost.
You’d think she’d be wearing her ✨ own brand✨ if she wanted to wear a jogger set.
But no it didn’t serve its purpose so it’s no good to her.
Cutting about in one less than half the price she’s asking.
IMG_8199.jpeg
Banging on about a tracksuit that was her own collection buts it’s actually a colab and she can even wear it but she expects people to pay £99 and she is cutting out on a primark one hahaha oh Steph you are trolling yourself love

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
We’ve all met people like this but I feel like David Attenborough witnessing 3 generations of narcs in real time. Blatantly lying when evidence can be produced
Totally think it’s up to 6 people’s work Jane been phoned by her and her family and they all know it was them but her mad Pam still carries on the lies 🙄

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Totally think it’s up to 6 people’s work Jane been phoned by her and her family and they all know it was them but her mad Pam still carries on the lies 🙄
We know they phoned Next to complain about Stephen.

”hello Next, yeah I’d like to complain about an employee of yours making videos about a family member of mine. He does this in his own home, various locations in Aberdeen, in his own time and at his own expense“

”Ohhh kaaay but what does that have to do with Next”

“Don’t care sack him“