Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
“Write your reviews in the comments” basically so she can control people’s opinions🥱🥱your blush is bogging and so are you 💋
Translates:
People write your reviews in the comments, I’m feeling deflated for being called out to be a lying bastard, the truth does hurt, my blusher is a flop so I need my ego massaged.
Also it will pay my bills if you finally interact with my posts, as well give the trolls something to read.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
More like Emma’s blush is the blush of the summer it’s so much nicer and she has probably sold tons more than vav and how sad her tracksuit is off Tik tok shop that didn’t go to plan either did it Steph flop a massive flop 😭😭😭
Vavs blush has got literal holographic glitter through it! Enough said. tacky, cheap se just like the rest of her life

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
After watching vav for a while it’s clear this woman is being ran by nana, she has even started the fake aberdeen accent like nana, rude manners like nana, even the same phrases as nana. If nana doesnt like you ? She cuts you off, just like what the vav is doing, blocking words and people. Just like nana has done with family and friends.
She is even staring to look like nana.
Vav has been ran by these two controlling woman all her life! Dont get me wrong im not sticking up for vav, the whole fake persona has been hand crafted by the three poisoned witches.
The lies that spill out this girls mouth make me so mad! Its almost like tiktok is the new eastenders and we all log in to see what the new drama is! Is this where tiltok is going?
Anyway not new here, forgot my password and have returned for the drama as eastenders is crap now lol

May 24, 2024
The World
After watching vav for a while it’s clear this woman is being ran by nana, she has even started the fake aberdeen accent like nana, rude manners like nana, even the same phrases as nana. If nana doesnt like you ? She cuts you off, just like what the vav is doing, blocking words and people. Just like nana has done with family and friends.
She is even staring to look like nana.
Vav has been ran by these two controlling woman all her life! Dont get me wrong im not sticking up for vav, the whole fake persona has been hand crafted by the three poisoned witches.
The lies that spill out this girls mouth make me so mad! Its almost like tiktok is the new eastenders and we all log in to see what the new drama is! Is this where tiltok is going?
Anyway not new here, forgot my password and have returned for the drama as eastenders is crap now lol
Love jefferey star… he needs to watch his back with Vav on the rise… I mean she is rising from the pits of hell so it may take time

Jun 6, 2024
haddington
Ashleigh , I don’t go live so I don’t know , are loves recorded ? X
No they aren’t :( you can save bits but not after a certain time! Look i have learnt my lesson with certain things for sure! Like I said I put my convo with Aimee out there and the girl that message me with info on their friendship it’s hard on a live to keep up and I maybe did say something without realising ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
It sold oot doncha know troll. Sake!!! . I bought the whole lot for my fast food joint employees. I am bizzy business woman entrepreneur. It's the burger van of the summer. Hush now🤫 Jealousy is an illness.. 😘🤣
My eyes are grrrrrreen with envy!
You must be shatterrrreedddd with all your bizzy business women (not woman!) going’s on!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
No they aren’t :( you can save bits but not after a certain time! Look i have learnt my lesson with certain things for sure! Like I said I put my convo with Aimee out there and the girl that message me with info on their friendship it’s hard on a live to keep up and I maybe did say something without realising ❤️
I would just move passed it lessons learn delete this account and your more than welcome to have a rant where it’s not on your personal profile

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
fing hell calm down E.T. The length of this finger 😂😂😂😂 Her fod is fing massive as well
The filters are the filters that got britney spears the “ shes not ok vibes” recently there was a clip where vav has no bottom teeth, just like britney! Britney has every right to play with filters as she is britney and isnt selling tat! Im glad vav has been called out for over using the filters and i hope a hefty fine! This app is meant to be for everyone and if young girls are thinking that is what she looks like with the slimming filters and the smoothing filters? And she is denying it? She needs to be called out for this! We cant as we are blocked for wanting to safeguard the younger viewers!! She doesn't own tiktok! She needs to step out her car and rented house and into the real world!

Mar 8, 2024
The filters are the filters that got britney spears the “ shes not ok vibes” recently there was a clip where vav has no bottom teeth, just like britney! Britney has every right to play with filters as she is britney and isnt selling tat! Im glad vav has been called out for over using the filters and i hope a hefty fine! This app is meant to be for everyone and if young girls are thinking that is what she looks like with the slimming filters and the smoothing filters? And she is denying it? She needs to be called out for this! We cant as we are blocked for wanting to safeguard the younger viewers!! She doesn't own tiktok! She needs to step out her car and rented house and into the real world!
It is disturbing how she’s allowed to get away with saying she doesn’t use filters when it’s so clear she doesn’t. She has some cheek saying this and denying it no end. She’s just a fing lying scrote.
She thinks she’s this important person. When she isn’t. She’s just a bell end