Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Terrible sales 2000 units for an alleged influencer with almost half a million followers? Katy Daley has 53k and has sold over 20k! Something doesn’t add up 🤥 the math ain’t mathing
She probably begged Brendan for it. It wasn’t offered. She didn’t think it through she just wanted to look ‘big’

A good 140,000 of her followers are bought. It’s nearly 29% she forgets this information is public knowledge.

She doesn’t have the engagement to make those kind of sales. It’s laughable. She thinks she can fake it till she makes it. But she’s sinking faster than a lead balloon.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Just searched Tik tok shop tracksuit defo down so they must have refunded the ones that were sold as you need to leave the review up for when people receive them.
Yep it’s defo a legal dispute! They have to remain on there till sales fulfilled and reviewed. The whole footprint has to be there.

Someone’s had their arse kicked and I’m sure tik tok shop won’t be happy with Steph.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Wonder if she will addresses hope someone asked why their tracksuit order was cancelled 😂
She doesn’t address anything. Which makes things worse 🙈 I think anyway.

If she would admit her wrong doings she’d appear more human at the very least but the narc in her won’t let her. It will be someone else’s fault not her own.
It won’t be that she intentionally or unintentionally copied a design that was copyrighted, it will be that someone reported it.
She said on the live very smugly I might add that no one had ever got back to her about a bad purchase 🙈🙈 she’s living that one down well.

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
She’s not misunderstood. No one said that to her. Well maybe her other personalities did but not another human let alone two. You’re a t staff. We understand that loud and clear. You think you are blunt and honest but you’re not. You’re just a plain t. That’s it.
She's passive aggressive, walking contradiction and full of BS 😁

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
She’s way too busy to learn simple sign language to help her son learn to communicate. Shes been told by nursery she doesn’t need to as they will put the effort in on her behalf
Nursery staff out effort in on her behalf 🤣 so they'll help him learn sign but his oommpa loompa of a maw is too bizzy 🤣 yip we all know where your priorities are VaV ,all aboot 🍆 .. some things never change

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Nursery staff out effort in on her behalf 🤣 so they'll help him learn sign but his oommpa loompa of a maw is too bizzy 🤣 yip we all know where your priorities are VaV ,all aboot 🍆 .. some things never change
It was when she said

‘If max was able to be potty trained the nursery staff would have done it by now ‘

WTAF 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Ok I changed the lyrics for her video with her excellent dancing to Iggy azalea - work

Giving blowjobs for sales on blusher
Just to make all the haters jealous
No money, no daddy
37 in the middle of elgin
Iv been up all night, trying to sell my tat
Tell them it’s my adhd but it’s just all my se.
Bloody howling 🤣🤣🤣