Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Steph you should have kept his nursery private.

I for one am concerned that nursery workers are kissing children. That is inappropriate. Special needs or not. Should not be happening.
That bit struck a cord with me too and I don’t have a neurodivergent child.
Why you kissing & cuddling my child like a mother??

Mar 11, 2024
uk
6 weeks with her kid and she’s already papping him off so she can go to Manchester and Belfast.

She needs to give up the whole SEN single mum narrative.
Change it to single mum who abandons their kids for validation and admiration.
She won’t even be having him for 6 week, petr will be having him 4 weeks no doubt 😩😂

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
That bit struck a cord with me too and I don’t have a neurodivergent child.
Why you kidding & cuddling my child like a mother??
Herpes, other viruses. It’s a no no. I work with kids with additional needs and I’m telling you now that crosses a line. We’re allowed to give all the cuddles in the world, kisses no… it’s appropriate for a parent. Not workers.

Some families do not allow their children to be kissed by other family members never mind fing carers/teachers/support staff.

It’s a massive no. For so many reasons. Affection is cuddles only and it’s to be initiated by the child you can’t just be seen to be doing that.

I realise it’s probably just her lying as usual and they’re not actually kissing him but she needs to watch what she’s saying. She can’t just word vomit. Her words have consequences.

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
I cannot control my fing anger. For her to sit in her rented gaff and think she’s untouchable, sorry I know people who you have done wrong and they’ve wanted to go through your door to kick do out of you, and I, along with other friends convinced them not too. She’s fed over far too many people and soon enough she’ll pay the price for it.
As she says “ let them”

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
What an amazing mum!!! That’s what it should be about , you doing best for your child. She doesn’t give a do, as a nursery worker/manager, thank u. Because we all see in the playrooms how much effort is made by the parents etc💙what a credit you are to him, and he is to you💙

She is the best mum ever 🥰🥰🥰 to all her kiddies but the boys she goes above and beyond and they are so lucky. Xx

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I wonder if she considering Barrie’s mental health and if he would cope when she phoned his work? His daughters mental health seeing her dad deal with that?
Or if C’s mum mental health could cope on top of what she was already dealing with losing a son, Steph added her antics on top. Thought very highly of his mum then didn’t she. Slept at night knowing what she was doing.

She’s an absolute t of a woman, I don’t wish physical harm to anyone usually but it’s the only thing that’s going to humble this one.

Or what about Gregg mental health when she called his work and said he done something to lily? Aye ok let's all get over it

I am fizzing with her and that comment get over it. How dare she say that. Tell you know oh if me or my chum see her she will be humbled and I don't care if nana is there, mad Pam nothing. Thing is about me and my chum we don't care and that cow needs a good seeing to 👊🏻

May 24, 2024
The World
Or what about Gregg mental health when she called his work and said he done something to lily? Aye ok let's all get over it

I am fizzing with her and that comment get over it. How dare she say that. Tell you know oh if me or my chum see her she will be humbled and I don't care if nana is there, mad Pam nothing. Thing is about me and my chum we don't care and that cow needs a good seeing to 👊🏻
Sorry gregg not Barrie, must have fit Barrie on the brain 🫠🫠🫠

Sometimes it’s the only language people understand. She’s never had proper repercussions for her actions.
Guarantee that’s why she’s never alone because she knows if an opportunity lands, someone will take it.

Mar 8, 2024

What did she she comment and who to? I’m lost again 😂🙈