Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I mean. For do sake…

About her own daughter and Steph is saying ‘she never said anything nasty to me’.
No because she’s an abuser trying to use you to get to HAHM, and you lapped it up thinking you were the one with gossip on another woman. In actual fed you were in cahoots with her.

Psycho behaviour.
IMG_8293.jpeg
This 👏👏👏👏👏

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I was thinking, there‘s over 1200 comments on this thread maybe we should copy and post every so often the backstory of the Real Stephanie Robertson. The things she did as Robertson, Smith and Vavron. She says folk should move on from her past which is at least 99% true not half as she likes to tell her huns because her past keeps repeating itself in the present

Mar 8, 2024
How can the screen shots be from when she first followed her because there is free flowing conversation from the parents side with nothing on vavs side. DAYS WORTH.

Deflection, always.
IMG_8292.png
She’s been caught out lying.. so she’s trying to deflect it by saying “are you saying the same to her about holes in her story”. Cus there’s holes in Steph’s story. She came on trying to prove she wasn’t lying cus she was scared.. instead she’s shown how much of a liar she is. She has landed herself in it with this a few times. And deleting the video just shows this. She is one dirty fing prick.