Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 8, 2024
I hate the way she laced it as "at the end of the day it's your family" and that she "wanted Sarah and her mum to have a relationship". Was it do. She's poked her ugly little rat face in, I can imagine the glee on her stupid face thinking she'd got one up on Sarah getting all this info from her birth giver(she's not her mother, she clearly doesn't deserve to be called that). She thinks she's the big woman but as soon as she started getting called out it's the dirty deletes. She's a poison on this world. Bred by poison and unfortunately for her daughter she's breeding the next generation of poison too having funnily enough seen L posting on Sarah's page although I'm not convinced that wasn't Steph herself. In some ways I do actually feel sorry for L, my "mother" is exactly like Steph and when you're in it you don't really see what they're like until you're out. That poor wee boy deserves so much better too, not her eye fing herself on the daily while he's left to it screaming in the background obviously needing her attention. I worry about the children of the numpties that think she's a great mum if that's their standard of great parenting....
She does think she is the big woman but she’s a scared little sbag behind her phone. Makes videos acting hard and like she’s innocent but she’s not hard nor is she innocent. She would s herself if anyone in person called her out. She would absolutely s herself and start crying. She absolutely loved getting those messages thinking she’s got one over on Sarah. And all huns buying this s that she just wanted their relationship to work.. she allowed them messages to come through, she responded, and didn’t block her continuing to let messages be sent to her. It doesn’t matter if she replied once or 5 times. She replied and carried on reading all these messages. She has shown the messages and proven she deleted more. She is a sly manipulative cow.
She is an awful parent who does nothing to support her son at all. She holds him back, uses him for views and attention. She’s a disgusting mum. I feel so sorry to L and M.

May 13, 2024
scotland
“I wanted Sarah and her mum to have a relationship".

How manipulative. She doesn’t give a do about that one bit. She was digging for dirt.
That statement in itself makes no sense! Thought you didn’t know them vav?! So why is it your concern! Why would you give a do? You gonna be busy running about trying to repair broken relationships now ! Aye do off you contradictory lying 20 faced fat ugly t! You’ve really pissed me off today!

May 24, 2024
The World
That statement in itself makes no sense! Thought you didn’t know them vav?! So why is it your concern! Why would you give a do? You gonna be busy running about trying to repair broken relationships now ! Aye do off you contradictory lying 20 faced fat ugly t! You’ve really pissed me off today!
She’ll just post like normal as if what she’s done is not a big deal. I hope HAHM has the full convo so Vav can be seen to be in discussion with the parent and it’s clear there was attempts to further abuse and harass HAHM.

I would never want HAHM to go through this, and I don’t want it to be happening to her. But if there was ever something that would cancel Vav, it would be this.
Then HAHM can get the peace to move on and attempt to heal 🙏🏼

May 13, 2024
scotland
She’ll just post like normal as if what she’s done is not a big deal. I hope HAHM has the full convo so Vav can be seen to be in discussion with the parent and it’s clear there was attempts to further abuse and harass HAHM.

I would never want HAHM to go through this, and I don’t want it to be happening to her. But if there was ever something that would cancel Vav, it would be this.
Then HAHM can get the peace to move on and attempt to heal 🙏🏼
If fear at this point the only thing cancelling vav is a double decker bus reversing over the top of her 🙄

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
So I've spoke to Sarah today and have said about all the love over here and how much you all have looked into this and know she is lying she has asked me to say thank you ❤️❤️

The fact that Sarah is now dealing with all her child hood trauma takes courage and strength because some people can never ever get peace, get answers anything. So again she says thank you everyone it means the world to her that you know she is not lying and you are all behind her xx

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
“I wanted Sarah and her mum to have a relationship".

How manipulative. She doesn’t give a do about that one bit. She was digging for dirt.
No sane person would want an abusive parent to have a relationship with their estranged child. Why doesn’t she try to have one with her own dad. Oh yeah he knows she’s poison

May 24, 2024
The World
So I've spoke to Sarah today and have said about all the love over here and how much you all have looked into this and know she is lying she has asked me to say thank you ❤️❤️

The fact that Sarah is now dealing with all her child hood trauma takes courage and strength because some people can never ever get peace, get answers anything. So again she says thank you everyone it means the world to her that you know she is not lying and you are all behind her xx
All the way. She’s had this under wraps and kept a dignified silence.
But I applaud her for using her pain and putting herself in discomfort and landed herself in these forums with something so person and hurtful for her, to show Vav is not who she portrays ❤️

May 24, 2024
The World
No sane person would want an abusive parent to have a relationship with their estranged child. Why doesn’t she try to have one with her own dad. Oh yeah he knows she’s poison
And why would she want that for people she doesn’t know cause remember she doesn’t know these people

So weird to be invested in a random person.
You don’t even have times for friends or to text back

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
She normally gives all her PR items to poor women who can’t afford makeup etc etc now she’s just gonna keep it as often she found she gave that item away and she needs it for a video
Why is she always making out other women are way less unfortunate than her and she like some superior being
The stuff was free so it’s not like she bought it for the fact to give to others it’s a freebie

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000cq4ei3vog65iblepc6ng.mp4
    18.8 MB
May 24, 2024
The World
She normally gives all her PR items to poor women who can’t afford makeup etc etc now she’s just gonna keep it as often she found she gave that item away and she needs it for a video
Why is she always making out other women are way less unfortunate than her and she like some superior being
The stuff was free so it’s not like she bought it for the fact to give to others it’s a freebie
Keeping up appearances.
Got to seem like the Angel of the NE!!