Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

zee101

Jul 4, 2024
UK
IMG_0883.png
How sad you can’t stay off social media for more than 12 hours? Only took a few hours yesterday before she was back in the comments of her video answering people back and deleting all the “trolls” comments to fit her narrative. What a said existence she has
She’s clearly addicted to social media and her phone, she was replying to comments on bperfects TikTok last night apparently seen a screenshot on TL.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
That backfired so bad! 🤣
So bad they had to beg for for the post to be taken off Facebook. All her ex friends she did the dirty on and Cs brother stating facts. Also Mad Pam replying to everyone trying to stop the truth coming out and telling lies herself. I’ve come to the conclusion her second husband must be Tim nice but dim kinda guy, what other man would marry that screaming banshee

May 24, 2024
The World
So bad they had to beg for for the post to be taken off Facebook. All her ex friends she did the dirty on and Cs brother stating facts. Also Mad Pam replying to everyone trying to stop the truth coming out and telling lies herself. I’ve come to the conclusion her second husband must be Tim nice but dim kinda guy, what other man would marry that screaming banshee
Didn’t someone say he wasn’t local so had no idea about her? I am absolutely convinced she coerced him in to marriage.
Isn’t there 6/7 years between them, so she was about 30/31 and he was about 24/25.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I did a video about this but it was on some of the banned accounts on Tik Tok. SJ Vavron Limited is her company but the registered address is in Bolton, probably an accountant or management firm which is standard practice. I have mentioned this for other "creators", they all need permission from the council if it is a council house or landlord or mortgage company to run a business from your home address. They need insurance for business use and also for their cars. I do not think any of them have it.
but she used Robertson as director?

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Didn’t someone say he wasn’t local so had no idea about her? I am absolutely convinced she coerced him in to marriage.
Isn’t there 6/7 years between them, so she was about 30/31 and he was about 24/25.
Naa she would be over 40 if that was the case. They were around the same age maybe a couple of years of difference. frash Fruit can confirm

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I was meaning Mad Pam’s second husband altho I’m not sure she was married to Vavs dad, again frash could maybe confirm that