Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
She wants everything HAHM has including her hubby. That’s been one of the biggest issues all her life, jealous of others so wants what they have. Wonder why jealousy is the word they keep using for folk who call her out, projection. She’s Verruca Salt
As vavs type goes, HAHM’s man is it.

Vav seems to think every man wants her and the way she was with Korey that first night lives rent free in my head because it was so embarrassing 🤣🤣 I can take myself right back to that moment where she’s grinning and playing with her hair being serenaded 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Men cba even having sex with her because shes so obsessive. That’s when you know you’re a mad one because men will have sex witb anyone 🤣🤣 but if they have sex with her it comes with OBSESSION.

Then she’ll be in comments to people saying ask your man what he thinks of me.

Il tell you what mine thinks of you babe… fing fruitloop with a voice to bleed your ears with.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
How strange there’s people dissing HAHM on tattle, names I’ve never seen before or at least not noticed. I mean it’s not even relevant, even if true it’s from when she was young. Pretty sure I did a lot of daft things and had daft beliefs, in fact I know I did. Nothing compared to Vavs past and present. Still a bit weird they’re creeping into Vavs thread. Funny that

May 24, 2024
The World
How strange there’s people dissing HAHM on tattle, names I’ve never seen before or at least not noticed. I mean it’s not even relevant, even if true it’s from when she was young. Pretty sure I did a lot of daft things and had daft beliefs, in fact I know I did. Nothing compared to Vavs past and present. Still a bit weird they’re creeping into Vavs thread. Funny that
I seen. Wee bit casual victim blaming.
Tattle has been talking about Vav & HAHM for a year and now suddenly they have something to say about her and think she should have her own thread.
Make one.
If her crime is being a loose cannon in her 20s we all need locked up.
Her rap sheet does not compare, or void her of empathy.

May 24, 2024
The World
I’ve just read in TL that apparently Vag threw herself at HAHM hubby? 🫣😱 something to do with around the time of Harley’s tires being apparently slashed or whatever bull she made up 😭 I’m sure they where through in Glasgow when that happened, was it not? This b is getting worse by the minute never mind the day
Mind, she can have all of our men 🤡

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I thought that too, I’ve read TL for years I used to have an account also a couple of years ago and I have never noticed their names on any feeds I’ve read. Exactly Vag’s present has surpassed her past

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Aw I love this!! My boyfriends mum is completely deaf and I’ve taught both my children makaton, not only to communicate with her but it’s such an amazing skill to have! Time and effort vav, oh wait she’s too busy chasing boaby
And how lovely if they meet any autistic children, they can communicate with them and make them feel included 💓

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
And how lovely if they meet any autistic children, they can communicate with them and make them feel included 💓
My little boy got a wee girl in his nursery who has autism something for Valentine’s Day this year, he specifically said her. I said oh is … your friend and he said “yeah mum but she doesn’t speak she just makes noises, but I do sign language to her and it makes her laugh” I was sobbing 😭😭😭

May 24, 2024
The World
My little boy got a wee girl in his nursery who has autism something for Valentine’s Day this year, he specifically said her. I said oh is … your friend and he said “yeah mum but she doesn’t speak she just makes noises, but I do sign language to her and it makes her laugh” I was sobbing 😭😭😭
I have a step daughter who is 4. Is he single?

Mar 8, 2024
I came on from TikTok for a nosey at all the drama, and the second-hand embarrassment I have for you all is unreal😭 I'm a 20 year old woman and have a high enough level of maturity to never act like you old/middle-aged high school bullies. You know every detail of these women's lives and are obsessed to an unhealthy and concerning degree. I genuinely hope your own lives become more exciting and fulfilling, so that you don't feel the need to pass the time by sitting on your phone gossiping to strangers about people who are evidently doing much better in life than you🥱😘.
Ok hunny. Thanks for your unwanted opinion. Your life is so fulfilling you felt you had to read here and comment about our lives being unfulfilled. Not sure you’re mature enough to know what hypocrite means.