Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
she won’t apologise as she never takes accountability for her actions or the hurt and upset she causes others. She knew those messages would be damaging. She would have been gloating the whole time she was messaging her, reeling her in to get more info . Vile
Oh I know that, she blames everyone but herself.
Absolutely, she would have been delighted to receive those messages. You wouldn't even share those messages of your worst enemy, she's one evil woman.

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Thought the trolls don’t affect your life and you don’t listen to us? Ohh your bothered and I love it💋Your karma is coming

She said a few weeks ago things have been happening and to keep an eye out etc, we’re still waiting so we’ll no hold our breathe for you going down the “legal route”
Ohh vav vav vav you’ve not went down no legal route bcos that would expose everything and you’d be done for theft! But if that’s the road you wana go down please do 💋💋💋💋💋💋 #affected

aberdeengal85

Jun 4, 2024
Aberdeen
Thought the trolls don’t affect your life and you don’t listen to us? Ohh your bothered and I love it💋Your karma is coming

She said a few weeks ago things have been happening and to keep an eye out etc, we’re still waiting so we’ll no hold our breathe for you going down the “legal route”
Was just away to post this - 🙈

partfinks

May 19, 2024
adotlsnd
How strange there’s people dissing HAHM on tattle, names I’ve never seen before or at least not noticed. I mean it’s not even relevant, even if true it’s from when she was young. Pretty sure I did a lot of daft things and had daft beliefs, in fact I know I did. Nothing compared to Vavs past and present. Still a bit weird they’re creeping into Vavs thread. Funny that
Yes I read tattle and found it really odd these random accounts who never usually post on SV thread suddenly appearing and trying to discredit HAHM. It’s a total red herring if she was a wild girl in her teens/20’s. That doesn’t change what Vav has done to her. Plus HAHM uses her space on social media in a pretty positive way- portraying positive relationships with her children, her attachment parenting style. Seems to have a stable relationship with her husband and a group of genuine friends who adore her. Can’t really compare that to SV!! (I’m usually a silent watcher btw and don’t usually post on here)

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Legal route for what ?? Awh she has receipts ...but can't show them ! How convenient . Yeah, we will wait :sleep:. Its taken her 2 days to get her strength back ...pity its taken sarah her whole life , thats if she ever gets it back ! Poor Steph eh !

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
J
A cease and desist type thing is the best she can get. A civil case would bankrupt her. And, she’s mostly in the wrong so no point. It’s more a case of get up and get on with it because she needs the money.
Offt just read what that means don’t even think she’d get that what original proof would she have that dosent incriminate herself that a lawyer wouldn’t see through?….. I hope it bites her in the ass!

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Vav is onto buttons if she is looking for legal advice from Aimee’s da. Scottish and English legal systems are worlds apart. Slander isn’t a crime here but defamation is etc.
No doubt it would be the defamation but then again proof …with that whole Johnny depp and amber heard thing there would need to be a decent amount of proof no?…and as you said Scotland and England are worlds apart on everything esp legal/civil cases

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Vav is onto buttons if she is looking for legal advice from Aimee’s da. Scottish and English legal systems are worlds apart. Slander isn’t a crime here but defamation is etc.
And the fact that everything everyone is saying is truth! Can you get sued for defamation if what’s said is true from the other party? ….

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Financially it will cripple her if she goes down the legal route. She will also have to hand over her phone etc. And they will also go to the person who is supposedly causing trouble.
It won’t be a short road, it’s going to take a very long time.
Personally I think she knows she’s fed up, this is her deflection and retaliation. Tbh she doesn’t have a hope in hell.

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Financially it will cripple her if she goes down the legal route. She will also have to hand over her phone etc. And they will also go to the person who is supposedly causing trouble.
It won’t be a short road, it’s going to take a very long time.
Personally I think she knows she’s fed up, this is her deflection and retaliation. Tbh she doesn’t have a hope in hell.
Exactly my thinking too she’s saying she cannot discuss anything online so basically Huns don’t ask about it business as usual 🙄🙄🙄

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Exactly my thinking too she’s saying she cannot discuss anything online so basically Huns don’t ask about it business as usual 🙄🙄🙄
Onwards and upwards and I bet its never spoken about again and nothing will happen . Perfect timing for her to do off to Belfast . I'm glad shes blocked me cos I could not listen to her pish !

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen

She’s the biggest liar I have ever came across. She’s the bully nobody else. Everybody else has an opinion and are free to speak their opinion. But in her fecked up head it’s bullying 😂. Knock on your own door before knocking on anybody else’s

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
The ground floor one was not bought. She had a flat in cornhill area with Barry that was top floor and she said she signed it all over to him. When she moved out that flat, stayed with her mum her and L got a temp flat and then ended up in the ground floor one in Mastrick
Im talking about after she sold sheddocksley and before Petr?

partfinks

May 19, 2024
adotlsnd
And the fact that everything everyone is saying is truth! Can you get sued for defamation if what’s said is true from the other party? ….
It’s very hard to prove defamation afaik. But you’d need to prove what was said/posted/written was totally untrue AND that it had caused harm to her reputation. She does enough harm herself 🤣 she won’t actually do anything - just bluster as usual. 🙄

Mar 10, 2024
Unites Kingdom
You are spot on. Out law is VERY different to English law. She’s got no case, absolutely nada! She can bring a claim for defamation but will lose. And, the other party could counter-sue her for distress etc. it would get VERY messy for her.