Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I made an account on Saturday because of all of the stuff that's happened. I totally understand you all being cautious. I didn't really love/hate her but followed her, but since reading through I'm actually sickened. 😢
Buckle up, you‘ve just boarded the train of truth. Hope you‘ve unfollowed now, she’ll need to buy more followers again

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
So basically she’s asking people to get Lewis to contact her about the sen thing they done in Edinburgh, saying she’ll send him nudes , asked what he’s into and she’ll do it for him to recognise the stuff they are doing for the sen children. Saying she’s going to get done for being a stalker because she’s messaged him over 500 messages , describing it doesn’t even do it justice. I’ll go and separate the video into 20 second videos so I can upload it easier
Oh I’ve seen that one before

batmansother

Jul 7, 2024
Scotland
This is just the start honestly… she’s absolutely vile!
I'm honestly lost for words. It was alot to take in over the weekend. My heart hurts for her first husbands family, and for sarah. Iv got a ton of childhood trauma and what steph done is horrendous. There is absolutely no excuse. I wasn't even going to comment as I knew all the new members were making people wary. But..on a better a note...seeing the banter and friendships is really nice. If I'm gonna stick around I need to up my game with comebacks 😂 x

ABC123

Apr 18, 2024
elgin
The girl is so unliked the hate she gets will never go away. Even if she does go down the legal route towards someone there will always be someone else giving her a hard time. It’s here to stay and she gets so much hate because she does not deserve the platform she has. I am from Aberdeen, a couple years younger than her and I dont know anyone that has a good word to say and Aberdeen is a small place.. my husband also went to school with her and said she was ‘nuts’ back then… she can try all she wants but she will never be able to control the negativity towards her. She preaches ‘karma’ but the hate she gets is her Karma for all the wrong doings she’s done in her life. You’ll never be left alone ‘hunny’
She’s an awful person… she just seeps of venom.

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I'm honestly lost for words. It was alot to take in over the weekend. My heart hurts for her first husbands family, and for sarah. Iv got a ton of childhood trauma and what steph done is horrendous. There is absolutely no excuse. I wasn't even going to comment as I knew all the new members were making people wary. But..on a better a note...seeing the banter and friendships is really nice. If I'm gonna stick around I need to up my game with comebacks 😂 x
Yeah hun we’re one big family over here opinions aired and taken aboard no matter what that may be ♥️

Top banter and you’ve not seen @did yi aye in a league of her own 💋 she will not disappoint 🥰

But yeah need to up your game this lot ain’t slow 😀

batmansother

Jul 7, 2024
Scotland
Yeah hun we’re one big family over here opinions aired and taken aboard no matter what that may be ♥️

Top banter and you’ve not seen @did yi aye in a league of her own 💋 she will not disappoint 🥰

But yeah need to up your game this lot ain’t slow 😀
Ha ha who is it that makes the storys? I was proper laughing out loud at one that was posted sat or sun.

I have my moments with my quick wit...but I already know it's top tier in here.

I hadn't heard of here before, so still trying to get to grips with using it. If I had the patience I'd start at the beginning of this thread but fk that lol. And I think over the weekend I got the basics. If I had done half the s she's done in her past/present, I'd be ashamed of myself and be scared to show my face on sm. And due to what she has done in past, there is absolutely no way she can go to police about people on here/tiktok.

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
“Who’s afraid of little old me”????? Pahahaha don’t make me laugh Ms Robertson… you are the one running scared right now, you know you have gone too far this time. If that post is your attempt at damage control you are taking advice from the wrong places. If your mental health has taken a bashing it’s all of your own doing, you have brought this on yourself and as the saying goes “you reap what you sow”.
You would do well to remember how small this town is and a LOT of us all remember the various rotten things you have done and we won’t let you forget…….. Afraid of you???? You are the one that should be afraid…..

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
My little granddaughter was born with severe degenerative hearing loss. We found out at 6 weeks old. Every family member and friend from the oldest to the youngest started sign courses. The youngest being her sister who was 2 at the time and her great grandmother who was almost 80. Our little one has lived with profound loss now for 6 years, she goes to mainstream school and the school even runs sign classes. She is AMAZING, beautiful, and intelligent and all of us doing that journey with her was the best thing ever - why on earth would a mum and all the rest of a child’s loved ones not move heaven and earth to give their child a voice and the confidence to be heard? It’s part of all our lives now. I even volunteer 5 hours a week at our local SEN school and although we were all initially devastated at the diagnosis, our little one brought everyone closer and made me so incredibly proud - it’s simple- we love her and her hearing loss is part of her so we love that too. If anyone of my family had said they wouldn’t learn or didn’t have the time - then I am sorry but they would not been included in our family any more.
Is this true? Did she really say she didn’t have time to learn how to communicate with her child? Is this not abuse? I’m so shocked!
I know it’s disgusting isn’t it, she apparently said she didn’t have time when she was offered a course. Even if she was busy she could learn a handful of signs every month herself. There’s so many educational videos available which she could look at. She doesn’t even bother with the now, next later boards which could help her son so much. She claims to be so knowledgeable and wanting to help other mums yet does nothing herself 🤯

May 24, 2024
The World
I wouldn’t be putting kisses at the end. That’s a mad Pam thing. Watching you 👀 🕵️‍♀️ 💆🏽‍♀️ 🔮 🤣

May 13, 2024
scotland
I made an account on Saturday because of all of the stuff that's happened. I totally understand you all being cautious. I didn't really love/hate her but followed her, but since reading through I'm actually sickened. 😢
Welcome, we aren’t a bad lot! We just use here to vent on the outrageous behaviour of Beyoncé/martha. Buckle up cause she’s wild

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Ha ha who is it that makes the storys? I was proper laughing out loud at one that was posted sat or sun.

I have my moments with my quick wit...but I already know it's top tier in here.

I hadn't heard of here before, so still trying to get to grips with using it. If I had the patience I'd start at the beginning of this thread but fk that lol. And I think over the weekend I got the basics. If I had done half the s she's done in her past/present, I'd be ashamed of myself and be scared to show my face on sm. And due to what she has done in past, there is absolutely no way she can go to police about people on here/tiktok.
Hehe Yipp that’s her ✌🏼 so so funny has us in knots 🤣

The thing with vav is she has no issues with the past at all! And it’s not just the past that haunts her it’s the present, she’s so far up herself she digs herself a deeper and deeper hole bcos she’s to quick to “try “ make herself look innocent intact she shows evidence of her wrong doing we’ve seen this so many times before she sticks herself in it every time but her followers can’t see what’s literally infront of them! She’s one walking talking contradicting red flag! I predict there’s plenty more to come out 😉

for what she’s done to Sarah will never be forgotten just like what she did to cammys family ,the autistic lassies hair she ruined,the man she trapped who didn’t want kids,stealing charity money,leaving max with a stranger so she could get a shag and a pizza crunch?,deliberately putting the wrong man’s name on lilys birth certificate,making a man lose his job accusing him of doing things to lily, treated Harley like a dog,contacting people’s work for them to lose their job,constantly jetting off leaving her son the one she cares for full time just about every week the list goes on and on but my fingers are sore 😝 but yesssss she’s a vile creature not human she deserves every drop of karma that’s coming her sweet way ✌🏼

May 13, 2024
scotland
You have to keep up, move fast and be a funny t! We’ve nae other expectations o ya 🤣 and are you partial to being bundled into the boot of a car cause if nae ya maybe wanna back out now