Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

batmansother

Jul 7, 2024
Scotland
Right so …….she met a man called cammy smith he ended up with lukemia he beat that (btw to which she was telling people his treatment didn’t work when it had) to then have it again but be terminal she proposed to him was gave the whole wedding for free! There was a whole thing on it all (google we are cammy smith) She seethed in all the press and attention it was getting she was acting like the local celebrity with it all funding was done in a few ways head shaving ect so buckets were gave to businesses to which they were all handed back and each business with a certificate to prove it now Steph had a go fund me type thing called indigogo which is independent and raised over £15000 but it went directly into her bank account and she spent it! It was meant to be donated to friends of anchor charity but never was care commission & police are all over it now anyway I don’t think anyone has ever questioned that money before but people who will confirm she spent that money on designer things ect

@Aitkens Rowie or anyone that knows it can you explain the birth certificate I’ve got weans to bath 🤣🤣
I hope the police her for that. Everything she's done is vile but how could you live with yourself stealing that.

I knew she was married to cammy. I'm in Scotland, and I either seen stuff in paper about them or seen pics online. Sure it was a physical newspaper though. Think it was a photoshoot on holiday or something. But that's as much as I knew. And reading on here what she done during all that...no words.

I beat myself up for days for the silliest things...I just can't get my head around how people can live with themselves after s like that. I understand..we all do up. Some more than others, but we learn and change. It just seems that none of the things she has done even phases her. I'm annoyed at myself for not seeing it all before now. But thankfully I wasn't a brownie licker.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Wish I could edit videos n put them together as it would be a cracker to do the new one with Jade Jackson shouting about if anyone starts they will be getting Raggy dolled aboot lol 🤣 n then have Vav trying to be cheeky n then jade shouting about how they will be getting flung aboot all over the street n then Vav greeting 🤣🤣🤣 it would be a cracker tae 🤣 I wish I could do it. If anyone reading can do it please please do it 😊
I seem this when I couldn’t sleep last night, her man needs to chill the do out 😂😂😂😂

May 24, 2024
The World
This gastro bug has got me radiating heat hotter than satans butt crack I feel like I’m on a sun lounger is Mexico. Except I’m on my bed in the central belt and it’s pissing with rain.
I nursed my fella the last few days as he had it. Now he’s pissed off down south and I’m nursing myself 😂🤣
My daughter will be back from joy riding with her pals at 930 to nip my head and keep me company

batmansother

Jul 7, 2024
Scotland
Is there any clue without giving it away your name on it? This is so s you can’t pm on here

Right I’ll make my profile public so if anyone thinks they’ve found me dm me 💋 for an hour only then it’s back private I need to know if I’m right 🤣🤣
😂😂 let me know how many get it. I don't think I'm active enough for anyone to even see me. I spend most of tiktok watching true crime or cute animal clips. One extreme to another

batmansother

Jul 7, 2024
Scotland
This gastro bug has got me radiating heat hotter than satans butt crack I feel like I’m on a sun lounger is Mexico. Except I’m on my bed in the central belt and it’s pissing with rain.
I nursed my fella the last few days as he had it. Now he’s pissed off down south and I’m nursing myself 😂🤣
My daughter will be back from joy riding with her pals at 930 to nip my head and keep me company
They are always happy to share the bugs but don't reciprocate the nursing 😂

Hope you feel better soon

May 24, 2024
The World
I hope the police her for that. Everything she's done is vile but how could you live with yourself stealing that.

I knew she was married to cammy. I'm in Scotland, and I either seen stuff in paper about them or seen pics online. Sure it was a physical newspaper though. Think it was a photoshoot on holiday or something. But that's as much as I knew. And reading on here what she done during all that...no words.

I beat myself up for days for the silliest things...I just can't get my head around how people can live with themselves after s like that. I understand..we all do up. Some more than others, but we learn and change. It just seems that none of the things she has done even phases her. I'm annoyed at myself for not seeing it all before now. But thankfully I wasn't a brownie licker.
It does get to her in some ways, she doesn’t sleep. I guilty mind never rewards you with rest.
But she’s so deep in narcissism that she can justify herself.
She truly believes with HAMH she has done nothing wrong. To say she was trying to help their relationship shows her level of entitlement. Like Sarah would want that from you???
We do throw the word narc about when someone is in fact just selfish and self
Absorbed. But she is the epitome of one.
I’ve never seen anything like it.