Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

notrolly

May 9, 2024
Everywhere
My thoughts on harley following the birth giver or her following him I can't mind. I bet its been vav that's either took his phone to follow her knowing folk were looking at who harley was following knowing it would get back to hahm or she's told harley to follow the birth giver again knowing folk who know what hahm birth givers name is and again it getting back to hahm. No sure If that made sense to anyone my Brain is mush today but basically it's vavs doing one way or the other knowing someone who knows hahm "mother" and it would get back to her that they seen her name in harleys followers, a way to intimidate her as such! What other reason would harley have to follow her 🤷‍♀️

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Has to be a reason he was following her and to be honest he’s complicit too. He would not know her without Vav so whatever devious s she was up to, he knew.
I said the other day I wouldn't be surprised if she took his phone and made him follow her or she told him to. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt that he was under the influence of her and believed her saying HAHM was jealous of her or whatever. If that was the case I'm sure he's now aware of what Vav is capable of

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
I said the other day I wouldn't be surprised if she took his phone and made him follow her or she told him to. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt that he was under the influence of her and believed her saying HAHM was jealous of her or whatever. If that was the case I'm sure he's now aware of what Vav is capable of
Possibly speaking to her from his phone ? Although when I looked , I could only see the mother following him , he wasn't following her but I guess he could have unfollowed her

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
My thoughts on harley following the birth giver or her following him I can't mind. I bet its been vav that's either took his phone to follow her knowing folk were looking at who harley was following knowing it would get back to hahm or she's told harley to follow the birth giver again knowing folk who know what hahm birth givers name is and again it getting back to hahm. No sure If that made sense to anyone my Brain is mush today but basically it's vavs doing one way or the other knowing someone who knows hahm "mother" and it would get back to her that they seen her name in harleys followers, a way to intimidate her as such! What other reason would harley have to follow her 🤷‍♀️
Love this babe and the fact If Harley never met vav why would he follow HAHM birth giver? …done make sense

May 24, 2024
The World
I could be wrong, it’s happened once before, but were there not screen shots of him following her?

I just don’t understand how one lassie gains that much control over people to have his phone.
I know he stopped posting when they got back together and removed his kid from his tiktok again. Definitely not posting was due to her, she alluding that tiktok ‘fame’(very loose) got to him and he didn’t shut down DMs for her.
She made do all effort for him and admitted she didn’t text him back. He was probably thinking nah do this you do nowt for me. No that anyone deserves to be cheated on but she does.