Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I’m predominantly a white trainer person, something on them might be colourful like the N on my new balance are all different colours, I have black Nike for the gym. But that’s it.
They give off serious workman vibes.
Boys school shoes.
Janitor vibes.
🤣🤣
My 14 yr old wouldn’t even wear anything like that. He thinks they’re ugly

May 24, 2024
The World
Vavs besties have made it to the_deinfluencers

pineapple turning GIF

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
You mean she doesn’t post videos telling everyone 😱 How will people know what an amazing mum she is 🤓😂

In all seriousness I bet the support from her squad helps get her through, love how you champion and cheerlead her #chumgoals

🤣🤣🤣🤣 no she's not doing that 🙊🤣😭 don't think I could get on board if she was posting 24/7 I would be chucking her phone in the bin🙃

Well that's what friends do ❤️❤️

May 24, 2024
The World
Why is she going on about the packaging it looks very similar to a lot of others out there, especially e.l.f If it was going to stand out and copy others could at least have went along the lines of say Pat Mcgrath packaging for instance. Chav Vav selling overpriced felt pens to her huns
It’s a box. A box is a box at the end of the day. It’s not revolutionary.
She means the wee sey star thing at the side of her name that they added with procreate 🙄
Or SV on the box lid. So difficult to think up your own initials.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
It’s a box. A box is a box at the end of the day. It’s not revolutionary.
She means the wee sey star thing at the side of her name that they added with procreate 🙄
Or SV on the box lid. So difficult to think up your own initials.
What your talking about the packaging is just mmmmm chefs kiss 😂😭🤢🤮🤮🤮 like why kiss a product 😂😂😂😂😂