Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
6 grand is A LOT for a holiday, whatever way you look at it. Especially when you can get that sun kissed/burnt tf look with BPerfect blush in shade skelped erse. if the cda/pip/unicredz won’t spring for it, grab yo’self some blush! VapidVav’s got yer back. Mwah 💋
All her huns who can't afford a holiday ,bought her blush, so she's went on holiday GoGoGo huns 🤣🤣🤣

scottishgal43

Sep 26, 2023
They’re drama loving bastards wanting to enjoy the best of both worlds. But tbh if they read here…. It won’t be long before they’re hate watching her!

I was a follower of her original content and thought we had things in common considering I’m a vet sen mum with 3 high f ASN but she acted superior and know it all and it just annoyed me. The lunchboxes started to annoy me cos any asn parent will tell you their kids do not eat for pleasure or enjoyment and there are so many sensory aversions but max doesn’t suffer these. So the fact she was trying to come with her autism packed lunch boxes was soooooo unrelatable 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I think once she cottened on to this she then started adding more chocolate
🍫
and crap…. And she was also called out on that as well but Max doesn’t need a lunch box filled with chocolate he eats better than I do!!!

I actually don’t think max is suffering autism but displays a lot of brain damage traits which cross over into autism. No hate, that’s just a personal opinion.

Brain damage from meningitis and encephalitis at 5 weeks old and can regress just like autism can at various stages especially when skills stop being taught. They aren’t stored like core memories so things taught and not kept up will be forgotten. It also causes cerebral palsy type symptoms in the muscles with tightening etc.

I’m not saying he’s not autistic cos I’m not his doctor but I just don’t feel he is and the older he gets it’s more apparent that there is brain injury.

Watch her do a post saying someone said my child doesn’t have autism next 🤣
Yes to all of this. My now 30 Yr old cousin was diagnosed with autism at 3. She suffered from the same as max at 6 weeks old. Her parents have now been told she's actually not autistic but just brain damaged and has epilepsy and cerebral palsy like my son. My son was like max at that age but with alot of input from me his school and therapists he can talk and uses makaton too.

scottishgal43

Sep 26, 2023
its just not autism as i know it and experience it and I know there are many autism mums who probably feel the same. You'll know as well when youre going through the diagnosis process you're offered parenting courses and sensory workshops so you learn so much about autism and the different ways they might struggle that you weren't aware of before they were maybe pointed out to you. I've had to bloody do it three times as they say do it with the individual going through the diagnosis in mind and obviously things change as more things are learned and incorporated into the workshops - ( Bet Vav has done zero of these workshops BTW!) But the point is you learn a lot about Autism during these sessions and its just not what I'm seeing in Max! Also it makes me feel bad I've said she could toilet train him in the summer ( I've got a conscience!) If she was using autism, its lazy parenting but if its brain injury its a different ball game entirely. He could be incontinent all his life especially as the BI happened when he was a baby! It could mean she will never hear his voice saying actual sentences or learn makaton or use visuals appropriately. I'm not sticking up for you Vav cos no matter what you still don't try hard enough.

I've seen it myself when two paediatricians in different fields ( don't get me started on how compartmentalised specialties are causing more problems than they help) will give a diagnosis but actually when you look at max's cognitive impairments and cerebral Palsy together its a perfect description of brain injury which makes perfect sense with having two brain infections so young! Its just becoming more apparent as he gets older.

Vocal stimming and PICA can also come under brain injury too.
My son suffered a brain injury at 6 weeks old . With a lot of hard work from.my side his therapists and school he's able to speak. He was day toilet trained at 7. She has to at least try and put in the work but she just seems to accept he won't be able to do these things .

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
So max shat in the pool last night because his mother clearly cannot be arsed to put the appropriate swim wear on him.

Has it cleaned out and thinks it’s funny and there he is away in, in his pants again….

You are the problem Steph.
What can I post for content, oh I know let’s tell the whole world (remember she wants to educate The world) how my child pooped in the pool. A child with complex needs and who has no say in what I share of him. Of course there has to be even more drama so let’s say it wasnt just any poop it was diarrhoea. Did it even happen 🤔 btw you had coffee in bed the other day

Mar 8, 2024
What the do is wrong with her. Why the do would you share that about your son?! He literally has no privacy with her.
That’s something kids would be so embarrassed about people knowing. Her son is non verbal and she hasn’t toilet trained him. She obviously isn’t checking his pull up enough when he’s in the pool like. This is on her. And only her. I’m absolutely appalled at her telling thousands of people about this. I couldn’t do that to my son. She thrives on drama and has to create a drama for something to talk about. But her son deserves privacy which she seems to refuse to do. Using him for a sun cream advert with his top off. She really doesn’t protect him at all. It’s gone beyond hate watching this woman. It’s now at the point where she is beyond infuriating using her child for attention and views. Discussing every aspect of his life, and it’s not because she wants to raise awareness it’s cus she wants attention and sympathy. She’s a desperate t

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Very much doubt they empty them and clean them out everyday but you obviously can’t be arsed to put a swim nappy on hopefully it was just your pool and not a main one where people have missed out using a pool because you couldn’t be arsed to put a swim nappy on him.
IMG_3514.jpeg

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
What the do is wrong with her. Why the do would you share that about your son?! He literally has no privacy with her.
That’s something kids would be so embarrassed about people knowing. Her son is non verbal and she hasn’t toilet trained him. She obviously isn’t checking his pull up enough when he’s in the pool like. This is on her. And only her. I’m absolutely appalled at her telling thousands of people about this. I couldn’t do that to my son. She thrives on drama and has to create a drama for something to talk about. But her son deserves privacy which she seems to refuse to do. Using him for a sun cream advert with his top off. She really doesn’t protect him at all. It’s gone beyond hate watching this woman. It’s now at the point where she is beyond infuriating using her child for attention and views. Discussing every aspect of his life, and it’s not because she wants to raise awareness it’s cus she wants attention and sympathy. She’s a desperate t

It's so so so sad. I could never imagine doing that to my children. The fact that L has a say and M gets his whole life documented on her tik tok is awful. He's a beautiful little lad but his mum just uses him for the content.

She ain't educating anyone on the app regarding M and what she does with him to help him, all she does is shove her phone on record and that's it

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
She grates on me,I work with children with much more complex needs, non verbal,verbal,seizures ,ventilators ... kids won't see teenage or adult yrs, due to life threatening conditions.. yet none of these parents are posting their kids on SM, or moaning about their life being so hard... she has no idea !!

I can understand why it does grate on you lovely ❤️😭 I've said it before will say it again she wants M to be worse than he is and is holding him back

Mar 8, 2024
It's so so so sad. I could never imagine doing that to my children. The fact that L has a say and M gets his whole life documented on her tik tok is awful. He's a beautiful little lad but his mum just uses him for the content.

She ain't educating anyone on the app regarding M and what she does with him to help him, all she does is shove her phone on record and that's it
He looks at the screen at himself not knowing why he’s on it. If he doesn’t understand and can’t consent to being in her vidoes she should not have him in her videos fill stop. It’s not about educating anyone. Just cus max has additional needs it does not mean it’s her job to educate people or advocate on TikTok. There’s other ways to do these things. Showing max and telling people every aspect of his life does not come under educating people. It just shows her to be an attention seeking t. No safeguarding awareness at all

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
This morning’s post is an utter disgrace.

She ought to be ashamed of herself.

She has done nothing other than post videos of her half-naked young son. The ex husband seriously needs to find a pair of balls somewhere and put a stop to this constant exploitation. I am incensed.

Beefy breaks must be forgetting that she told us - just a matter of DAYS ago - that she wasn’t going to show her family?

What an abhorent human being she is.

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
This morning’s post is an utter disgrace.

She ought to be ashamed of herself.

She has done nothing other than post videos of her half-naked young son. The ex husband seriously needs to find a pair of balls somewhere and put a stop to this constant exploitation. I am incensed.

Beefy breaks must be forgetting that she told us - just a matter of DAYS ago - that she wasn’t going to show her family?

What an abhorent human being she is.
Her embarrassing her child online is the lowest, yes he’s a child and non verbal, but when you put stuff out like that online, it stays forever, he may come across it one day.
Petyr is as bad if he doesn’t stop her doing it.

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
And now we have her in a “look at me and tell me how great I am” post.

She has set up a camera to deliberately film this crap. How she does this without feeling embarrassed is beyond me.

You are NOT mother of the year, Beefycakes.
A mother of the year wouldn’t post numerous exploitative videos of her young son.

I say again: the ex husband is as complicit in this as she is and really - and very truly - needs to step in and DO SOMETHING!

Hobestly, she’s an absolute waster pretending she’s a somebody and it makes me squirm.

Edot: At least her half-naked son isn’t in this one.

Another edit: she is making me very angry today!