Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Last video she is making to go with the other 3 she has made plus the Huns on saying oh the trolls but they troll other accounts 🤣
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqbpbkfog65q78iecttg.mp4
An unhinged, deranged weirdo makes a video about accounts that call out the nasty lives of 2 people she doesn’t know, doesn’t care about and neither cares what they have done. Ok hunny bunny, people dont just make up s, most actually know them personally but you‘re making videos supporting people you don’t know and neither do you know if the 2 people you’re supporting troll themselves with fake accounts. Not for clout you say, so why bother, that seems a bit deranged to me and that pasta is giving be the dry boak

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Well ladies it’s been a long fing challenging day for my boys 😪 tbf they’ve lasted 3 weeks with no school & nursery! Todays took its toll on them both 🤦🏻‍♀️

But what I genuinely would like to know is what does Stephanie vavron actually educate on autism? Like she preaches this is why she set her platform up for she shows nothing apart from his struggles, the things he can’t do the things he won’t do! And if you were a true ASN parent you would be share the things he can do the positives! She never shared strategies she never shared the good times shoving gummies and other supplements down his throat, no educating on his CP either… what could she offer to a single mother who has a 12 year old girl who’s masking who has autism ?……NOTHING!!!!!! Speaking from my personal opinion and home life there’s a good few things I could teach her with my son being 7 (and is more complex than max )she can only “educate” on 5 and under with similar stresses does she actually know autism is a spectrum like the rainbow end to end and children are all over that rainbow with a range of diff needs and wants

She’s so fing clueless when it comes to autism she can’t even be bothered to learn makaton (which is the most beautiful thing I’ve ever learned) she can’t be arsed toilet training him she can’t be arsed with him point blank! All that poor boy is is a prop and it makes me so fing angry the way she treats him like a dog!

May 24, 2024
The World
Well ladies it’s been a long fing challenging day for my boys 😪 tbf they’ve lasted 3 weeks with no school & nursery! Todays took its toll on them both 🤦🏻‍♀️

But what I genuinely would like to know is what does Stephanie vavron actually educate on autism? Like she preaches this is why she set her platform up for she shows nothing apart from his struggles, the things he can’t do the things he won’t do! And if you were a true ASN parent you would be share the things he can do the positives! She never shared strategies she never shared the good times shoving gummies and other supplements down his throat, no edicatinf on his CP either… what could she offer to a single mother who has a 12 year old girl who’s masking who has autism ?……NOTHING!!!!!! Speaking from my personal opinion and home life there’s a good few things I could teach her with my son being 7 (and is more complex than max )she can only “educate” on 5 and under with similar stresses does she actually know autism is a spectrum like the rainbow end to end and children are all over that rainbow with a range of diff needs and wants

She’s so fing clueless when it comes to autism she can’t even be mothered to learn makaton (which is the most beautiful thing I’ve ever learned) she can’t be arsed toilet training him she can’t be arsed with him point blank! All that poor boy is is a prop and it makes me so fing angry the way she treats him like a dog!
Aww babe. Sending you a virtual hug 🫂

Tbh I’ve learnt nothing from her about autism. I’ve learnt more here than I have from here. She never actually talks about it does she, ever?
Has a word salad about stimming and not potty training but that’s it.
I wouldn’t call her an advocate. She’s not even an advocate for her own son.

She would rather humiliate him online, which is emotional abuse, and tell the world everything he can’t do and how hard her life it.

She’s a drain

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023

But what I genuinely would like to know is what does Stephanie vavron actually educate on autism? Like she preaches this is why she set her platform up for she shows nothing apart from his struggles, the things he can’t do the things he won’t do! And if you were a true ASN parent you would be share the things he can do the positives! She never shared strategies she never shared the good times shoving gummies and other supplements down his throat, no educating on his CP either… what could she offer to a single mother who has a 12 year old girl who’s masking who has autism ?……NOTHING!!!!!! Speaking from my personal opinion and home life there’s a good few things I could teach her with my son being 7 (and is more complex than max )she can only “educate” on 5 and under with similar stresses does she actually know autism is a spectrum like the rainbow end to end and children are all over that rainbow with a range of diff needs and wants

She’s so fing clueless when it comes to autism she can’t even be bothered to learn makaton (which is the most beautiful thing I’ve ever learned) she can’t be arsed toilet training him she can’t be arsed with him point blank! All that poor boy is is a prop and it makes me so fing angry the way she treats him like a dog!
Nothing, she educates nobody, she’s not even educated herself. All she’s doing is promoting herself and how stressful things are for her while pretending on top of all that stress she’s got an awesome bizzy bizzy life. The reality is she’s a fraud and her huns buy it. She can’t even make it without the name of the very short term husband who left her. Now that’s deranged

“Fake people have a hard time attaching themselves to people who have good self-esteem. Because people who feel good about themselves won’t put up with them.” – and that’s why Vav has nae pals except her mother and nana.

Mar 8, 2024
Why has she remade the stare at herself in the pool video?! She absolutely loves herself.
That video of her and max on the slides is just horrific. Can’t do anything with him and not film it cus she just has to get the attention. Can’t go down the slide with him appropriately cus she has to fing film it.
There is actually something wrong with this woman. Her little boy is so beautiful and needs protecting. He doesn’t not need to be filmed in his swimming shorts, enjoying himself. Has lily stood there filming them as well. Bet she’s so sick of her s

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh

You are bang on and its fing frustrating watching her! But she isn't a true SEN mum.

She isn't trying any strategies.
She isn't using now next then boards.
She is refusing to learn makaton.
She breaks his personal boundaries both publicly and at home by forcing affection and parading him on the internet
A true sen parent learns about their childs difficulties and marches out into the world looking for ways to help their kid.

She isnt even a cerebral palsy advocate and voice cos she chooses designer shoes instead of max's splints and gives him gummies that are contraindicated with anti - spasm medication (baclofen if anyone looks it up magnesium is a huge no!)

So she cant do anything but clap back to comments that call her out, she cant give advice because she has none to give has no boundaries so when max is in public she has no control over him. This is why she ignored Sabrina Kinsella, and only responds to negativity.

But all that aside - I said yesterday that Max isn't autistic, and I'm 100% sticking with it. So for me she isn't even a SEN Mum, she isn't in an ASN community and her content is soooooo unrelatable to true SEN parents.

Don't let her make you feel bad because you're genuinely fried having an authentic ASN journey, Its bloody hard, especially in the holidays and the routine has gone to se. Our kids have high needs which means there is no you time. Do you have some support? Once the kids have had their melatonin tonight, pencil in some you time, put a wee facemask on, read a book in a cosy bath and try not to think about your kids for just ten minutes/ half an hour and don't feel guilty about it. If you cant clear your mind, hum - you cant think and hum at the same time for some reason it doesn't work! Dont forget that you are amazing and its ok to feel that your're pouring from an empty cup. You got this Mama xxxxxx

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Aww babe. Sending you a virtual hug 🫂

Tbh I’ve learnt nothing from her about autism. I’ve learnt more here than I have from here. She never actually talks about it does she, ever?
Has a word salad about stimming and not potty training but that’s it.
I wouldn’t call her an advocate. She’s not even an advocate for her own son.

She would rather humiliate him online, which is emotional abuse, and tell the world everything he can’t do and how hard her life it.

She’s a drain
I just don’t get how the ASN mums are so far up her arse like what for? There’s nothing she can help or advice with?… she would be the last person I’d ever ask for parenting advice from never mind anything with any disability 🙄

The saves of wee max is absolutely scary! 😔there must be something legally that can be done for child exploitation? …….she knows aslong as he’s fed clothed and not physically abused he’s fine one day beefy this is all gonna come back and get you tenfold! You deserve every bit of s that is dished your way!

Mar 8, 2024
Now she's claiming trolls have called the hotel - how would she even know unless they've had to have a word with genuine concerns - which i doubt!. Honestly the lies haha

ANY THING for content tho.
Sounds like bloody elphaba that’s something he would do. He loves the drama. Like staff. She’s a fing tit. Makes up se for drama and to have something to talk about. Sad cow