Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I’ve just sat and rewatched the video with Lily. She starts off by saying the person phoned the hotel and does ‘weird s to me’ yet by the end of the video it was an email.

Lily is saying someone said her grandchild was in the video and that’s why they think she’s old.

Steph lies to Lily as well and clearly gets her to relay the details back and praises her for it. It’s honestly such a disturbing watch.

Yes she does she actually told L that they had to move from the old house because people was coming to the house. It's just a load of bull.

May 24, 2024
The World
She’s becoming more unhinged. I’m not sure she’ll survive this holiday and that’s assuming it’s only a week 🤣 She’ll be getting wheeled away in a straight jacket as soon as she lands In Scotland or at least she should
Who takes their children on holiday and records titty flashing content 🤣🤣

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Clapping back while on holiday to folk 😂😂😂 go look after your children you maniac
Haha wasn’t that happening a few months back was in a police and was waiting for a few more information then was outing folk that’s been and gone Steph 🤣🤣 HAHM as more chance of getting you dealt with than you have with anyone 🤣🤣 plenty of receipts from folk back then Steph she is WELL TRIGGERED 🤣

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
Who takes their children on holiday and records titty flashing content 🤣🤣
Vavaroonie does. It’s quiet sad you go on holiday to in her words show your kids the world and have continued to clap back to what she calls trolls but I shall call us people of high intellect as we don’t fall for her bullshit like the sheep.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Me to babes me to🤬🤬🤬🤬 I was like eh da think so you clown. I would never ever walk past her and hide.
No one would I know at least a dozen people who would happily say something to her that’s what happens when she has fed over so many people she can act all hard on this app but in reality she doesn’t go anywhere for people to see and say something to her,that’s how her mad nana thought it was ok to go upto a lass and her kids and give abuse.

May 24, 2024
The World
This is such strange content to make.

This is the third day in a row she’s done posts of her body.

I get the whole influencer body positivity se but it’s usually a one off sort of thing and this is every day. What the do is she actually doing ???

She’s overdoing it like she does any song. As usual.

She behaves like an addict.
Addicted to praise and adoration from strangers

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Another empty threat folk know you read here vav I would like many love to see what you have on people as it will be nothing and I mean nothing that folk don’t have on you. So crack on and let’s see what you have got as usual we will be waiting a long time as you have absolutely nothing just clapback to people who have an opinion on another creators post it wasn’t your page it was posted, but I look forward to be outed with my fellow trolls 😄

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
My god 😅😅 she’s awful!
I’m surprised she let your friend tell her to do off and not try keep her closer with the info she’s gave away at the time about herself and all that stuff!

If that hit her bank account and it has on the indigogo that it’s for FOA then it’s fraud.
If it just said to ease a family or help them enjoy life etc then it would be to help them. But I’m sure it said raising for FOA on the actual bio so money donated would be expected to go to them from they funds!

She’s honestly horrendous no wonder all her pals and men told her to GTF

Oh I know. She knows if she tried anything with her be game over for vav.

Aye that girl from FOA she knows it never went to them. Vav was even trying to blame C mum, then not long ago mad Pam said it was all C he was handing the money out from the hospital bed xx